USD/JPY Analysis - page 29

USD/JPY is range-bound again after the rally caused by the NFP last week. Despite the range, however, the pair is still bullish and I expect another rally to 111.20.

USD/JPY did move to the downside after all. I think next target is the last local low at 109.84.

Diana Jackson:

USD/JPY did move to the downside after all. I think next target is the last local low at 109.84.

USD/JPY did reach 109.84 as I thought it would. If it continues falling I think next target will be around 109.00.

Diana Jackson:

USD/JPY did reach 109.84 as I thought it would. If it continues falling I think next target will be around 109.00.

I think next target will be around 111.17

Despite the brief correction yesterday USD/JPY is moving to the downside again. I still have a short position open and I don't intend to close it for now.

USD/JPY dropped to 108.90 and although it has formed a double bottom at that level on the H1 time frame which could lead to a temporary correction I think the overall bearish trend is far from over.

The Japanese Yen broke the support in the preopening hours of the European session. Bears might increase their positions.

Usd/Jpy is consolidating on the downside, found support around 108.80/70 zone, further decline might be expect if break below the support level.

USD/JPY is forming a correction to the upside for the moment. I think it may reach 110.00 again, especially if there is a breakout above 109.80.

Reason: