Experiments ... - page 50

mladen:

Some more fooling around : applying Fourier extrapolation ("prediction") to the last set of averages (I was curious how would some of the averages types behave in the extrapolation - the results are not far from being logical :)).

Anyway, as usual, the warning : extrapolation is highly speculative method (regardless of the math model) and is a subject of changes all the time. Extrapolation should never be used as a signal

Dear Mladen 

Is that indicator:

fourier extrapolation of averages.ex4

https://c.forex-tsd.com/forum/204/Fourier%20extrapolation%20of%20averages.ex4

which is given in post  #201 can recalculate because it need to be refreshed at 1 min 

Also if it is possible, would you please add MTF with interpolation

Thanks

PS

Files:
Clipboard03.jpg  47 kb

talaate:

Thanks Mladen, I did and now it is working perfect
would you please add MTF with interpolation

Thanks  

Talaat E

As far is mtf is concerned, in the Gortzel browser development I have explained what sorts of problems are happening when multi time frame is attempted to extrapolation (multi time frame to the future, all in all). I think that it is better to leave the indicator in question as is - to avoid all the problems and misunderstandings

Laguerre RSI of RSI (the 6 types of RSI) with some extra options (no filters in this case - trying to keep the essentials in this case - for the sake of comparison). Some are very interesting (like the bellow Laguerre RSI of RSX). Again some parameters playing is advised

mladen:

Talaat E

As far is mtf is concerned, in the Gortzel browser development I have explained what sorts of problems are happening when multi time frame is attempted to extrapolation (multi time frame to the future, all in all). I think that it is better to leave the indicator in question as is - to avoid all the problems and misunderstandings

Ok, no problem I know about that or you can say I was expecting that, because of this in my first post of #494 I said "Also if it is possible ......."
Any way Thanks your explanation

mladen:

Laguerre RSI of RSI (the 6 types of RSI) with some extra options (no filters in this case - trying to keep the essentials in this case - for the sake of comparison). Some are very interesting (like the bellow Laguerre RSI of RSX). Again some parameters playing is advised

Can it be mtf?

nbtrading:
Can it be mtf?
I second that :) And alerts

mladen:

Schaff trend cycle with the addition of new set of prices and with the addition of filters on prices (can remove some false signals in the case of Schaff)

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for new style STC with newest prices and filter,working well,appreciations.

can extra averages be added within "macd calculation and signal calculation"

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/1801381-experiments/page33#comment_1826311

regards

nbtrading:
Can it be mtf?

Here is the multi time frame version

mladen:

mladen:

Decided to fool around a bit more : now the laguerre allows data levels up to 20. Some results are very interesting

Reason: