Experiments ... - page 77

mladen:

Recursive smoothed stochastic - metatrader 4 version ...

It is similar to double smoothed stochastic except that this version allows smoothing depths of up to 15

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for this MT4 ver :)

slowly slowly mt4 is becoming a part of history,but we do not want apart from our best helping friend,we lived long with.

regards

mladen:

Recursive smoothed stochastic - metatrader 4 version ...

It is similar to double smoothed stochastic except that this version allows smoothing depths of up to 15

Awesome!

I guess it's using the usual set of 22 prices and is already a multi time frame and alerts version.

We had much to be grateful for, but cannot express in words

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

slowly slowly mt4 is becoming a part of history,but we do not want apart from our best helping friend,we lived long with.

regards

Dearest MNTIWANA 

slowly slowly you will turn into dust, enjoy your life now :)

regards

Anyway:

Awesome!

I guess it's using the usual set of 22 prices and is already a multi time frame and alerts version.

Luckily, I was wrong :-(

Anyway:

Awesome!

Glad that you are so grateful (always exuberating to witness such signs of devotion)

But I must disappoint you severely : no multi time frame in that version

Anyway:

Dearest MNTIWANA 

slowly slowly you will turn into dust, enjoy your life now :)

regards

No,i am not worry neither sad but all these are un removable part of life,and dust,oh my pretty origin/genesis :)

mladen:

Glad that you are so grateful (always exuberating to witness such signs of devotion)

But I must disappoint you severely : no multi time frame in that version

Never mind, that is not important

Actually I was just saying I appreciate everything you taught me: beautiful code format, comments and naming rules, give a person a kind of enjoyment

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

regards

Aha! Here at last, the answer to your question : New MetaTrader 4 Platform build 1030

Anyway:
Aha! Here at last, the answer to your question : New MetaTrader 4 Platform build 1030

:) :)

I already assumed,still peoples will be glued with MT4 for more 2/3 years at-least.MT5 is not mature enough yet regarding so many things,features and requirements.

mntiwana:

:) :)

I already assumed,still peoples will be glued with MT4 for more 2/3 years at-least.MT5 is not mature enough yet regarding so many things,features and requirements.

I don't think so

I think that it is a couple of simple raasons :

• human beings are inert - they don't want to change
  • the change requires effort (some more work needs to be invested to migrate - as people are inert they tend to be lazy too)
  • don't forget the scammers : without knowing to code, what will they paddle if they need to migrate to mt5? :) See some forums with all "that is a disaster, mt is irresponsible, they will have to compensate for signals for mt4, ...." and so on and so on, and not a single line of mt5 code posted at those same "cry baby" forums - they are simply waiting for someone else to give them the solution

and a couple more of (not-mentioned or not-mentionable) reasons