Experiments ... - page 82

roccobarocco:

hi, 

I mean if those grey lines are already implemented in average 2.6 version. 

Goran 

You mean like in the "experiment" version?

mladen:
You mean like in the "experiment" version?

hi, 

yes grey lines like in experiment version. Can you add those lines in 2.6 version?

Thanks,

Goran  

roccobarocco:

hi, 

yes grey lines like in experiment version. Can you add those lines in 2.6 version?

Thanks,

Goran  

Yes, it will be made

mladen:
Yes, it will be made

hi, 

great, thanks.

Goran  

Nema with with some changes and correction possibility added

Files:
Nema 1.2.ex5  62 kb

mladen:

Nema with with some changes and correction possibility added

mladen:
Yes, it will be made

hi Mladen, 

have you added those grey lines into supertrend average 2.6?

Regards,

Goran 

This is as experiment as it gets.

This indicator : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179737/page39  is taken and now you can combine any of the 4 averages types to construct "dma" of it. Some are good (example is 25 period sma with lwm period "dma")

PS: is "DMA" option is set to false, the indicator is showing the value of the "simple" primary chosen average type ma

mladen:

This is as experiment as it gets.

This indicator : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179737/page39  is taken and now you can combine any of the 4 averages types to construct "dma" of it. Some are good (example is 25 period sma with lwm period "dma")

PS: is "DMA" option is set to false, the indicator is showing the value of the "simple" primary chosen average type ma

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

Dearest MLADEN

Is it a ocean family indicator or some thing new invention,as i can not check it,no mt5 terminal.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Is it a ocean family indicator or some thing new invention,as i can not check it,no mt5 terminal.

regards

It is not an ocean family indicator

It is using the formula that is used for dema calculation (dema = 2*ema-ema(ema)), but instead of using just ema, it can use any of the 4 averages types instead of ema in that formula

mladen:
Yes, it will be made

hi Mladen, 

have you checked that grey lines experiment for average 2.6 :)

Regards,

Goran  

Reason: