Experiments ... - page 61

mntiwana:

I think,it is in your box :)

you are searching out world.

regards

Got it.  Thanks again.

mladen:

Here is the r-square adaptive tema

After this long explanation, a short one :). Try it out ...

PS: the example is period 50 using price filter 3

Dearest MLADEN

And this is a simple result of my way of "Trying it out" ..... in current TF.

i guess your filters,FL and adapting factors give user an alternative to previously used "step feature".

regards

I usually do not do this, but this time will make an exception

This indicator was sent to me (the "momentum pinball original") - why, I still don't know exactly, but just for the sake of "originality : here is the comparison of the "original" and the momentum pinball that I have posted (not the "experiment" version, but the basic - first version, I felt that the comparison with the "experiment" version really would not be fair). That is all that I will do now (posting the "original" too, of course)

mladen:

I usually do not do this, but this time will make an exception

This indicator was sent to me (the "momentum pinball original") - why, I still don't know exactly, but just for the sake of "originality : here is the comparison of the "original" and the momentum pinball that I have posted (not the "experiment" version, but the basic - first version, I felt that the comparison with the "experiment" version really would not be fair). That is all that I will do now (posting the "original" too, of course)

Dearest MLADEN

So do you think original is not comparable with your experiment versions (in what sense) some confusions arises :)

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

So do you think original is not comparable with your experiment versions (in what sense) some confusions arises :)

regards

I just posted it so that they can be compared :)

Derivative oscillator (the version from here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180596/page30 - please check that post, since there is the original document explaining in details the derivative oscillator), but with one more addition : it can use prices that are smoothed (simple ema smoothing used in this case) prior to rsi calculation, hence making it a possible derivative oscillator of rsi of ema.

As it seems that help in filtering out some false signals. As with all "experiments" : some playing with parameters is advised

mladen:

Derivative oscillator (the version from here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180596/page30 - please check that post, since there is the original document explaining in details the derivative oscillator), but with one more addition : it can use prices that are smoothed (simple ema smoothing used in this case) prior to rsi calculation, hence making it a possible derivative oscillator of rsi of ema.

As it seems that help in filtering out some false signals. As with all "experiments" : some playing with parameters is advised

Hi mr Mladen

Nice indicator, is it possible to experiment in MT4 same like this.

regards

bayuveneo:

Hi mr Mladen

Nice indicator, is it possible to experiment in MT4 same like this.

regards

Yes it will be made for mt4 too :)

In the mean time : here is a different way of making the rsi on chart. See it for yourselves. Only one parameter explanation : with "Percent to occupy on the main chart" you determine how high on the main chart it will be. For now I do not allow moving it from the lower bound (that will be done in some future versions)

Multi time frame is working - as all the rest

And some more changes (the way how it adjusts the display - vertical size and position - and the name display - it will allow multiple instances now)

Believe it or not, the whole display of rsi is controlled by 4 lines of code

The last one about this subject (today :)) : one issue (not cleaning the chart) solved and in this one vertical shift has been added (the whole chart can be shifted vertically)

Reason: