Experiments ... - page 67

mntiwana:
Dearest MLADEN

Can you plz manage time look in code,filter not doing any thing within "SuperTrend averages 2.4"

picture with super trend white magenta,averages 8.5 blue orange.

regards

mntiwana

That is not a same type of a filter that you are used to with other indicators. But in any case, due to the way how it is calculated, the filter can not be applied to the value of the super trend, so I decided to make this version that applies filter to prices (close included) prior to be used in average and the rest of calculation, Also the prices are updated (the "extreme" prices are added). Test it now (the lower example is using period 14 and filter 3, the rest is default)

PS: the rest of the new calculating modes (the standard error and the custom standard deviations are still not in it - will do some testing first and then post the version with those modes included too)
Files:

mladen:

mntiwana

That is not a same type of a filter that you are used to with other indicators. But in any case, due to the way how it is calculated, the filter can not be applied to the value of the super trend, so I decided to make this version that applies filter to prices (close included) prior to be used in average and the rest of calculation, Also the prices are updated (the "extreme" prices are added). Test it now (the lower example is using period 14 and filter 3, the rest is default)

PS: the rest of the new calculating modes (the standard error and the custom standard deviations are still not in it - will do some testing first and then post the version with those modes included too)

Dearest MLADEN

So much thanks for making filter workable,it is working well.

regards

mladen:

mntiwana

Nice thanks :)

Mladen, I stack up multiple EMA Bollinger Bands from 10 to 200 period (every 5 period) to make a guppy or rainbow style . Coloured lines are from 200 EMA. It looks somewhat potential. Do you have any good idea or suggestion? Also, it's somewhat slow, can you make it more efficient in a single indicator? Thank you sir.

Overlapped with Linear Regression sketcher:

heispark:

Mladen, I stack up multiple EMA Bollinger Bands from 10 to 200 period (every 5 period) to make a guppy or rainbow style . Coloured lines are from 200 EMA. It looks somewhat potential. Do you have any good idea or suggestion? Also, it's somewhat slow, can you make it more efficient in a single indicator? Thank you sir.

Overlapped with Linear Regression sketcher:

When so many instances of indicators are used, it can not be made faster - sorry

mladen:
When so many instances of indicators are used, it can not be made faster - sorry
Oh, I see. Thank you for your quick feedback anyway, sir.  :-)

Hello MNTIWANA,

Regarding to your post #666, could you provide the indicators and templates related to image?

Regards.

Dearest MLADEN

Can you plz manage time look in code,filter not doing any thing within "SuperTrend averages 2.4"

picture with super trend white magenta,averages 8.5 blue orange.

regards

GannErik:

Hello MNTIWANA,

Regarding to your post #666, could you provide the indicators and templates related to image?

Regards.

Indicators pack with template up loaded at same post,you can have now,thanks.

GannErik:

Hello MNTIWANA,

Regards.

I would leave that post "666" alone
Reason: