Experiments ... - page 59

mladen:

OK. A bit later

In the mean time : this one has filters and all the whistles and bells already - and see the example : just period 50. All the rest default

Dearest MLADEN

So much thanks for smooth ver,it is how it looks with me.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

So much thanks for smooth ver,it is how it looks with me.

regards

mntiwana

Here is a ema r-square adaptive with filters added

mladen:

mntiwana

Dearest MLADEN

So and many many thanks for this filtered version,far from better than previous ver,actually filter looks like a necklace for a indicator to make it more pretty.

here is a immediate try at medium term trading.

regards

mladen:

mntiwana

Dearest MLADEN

I noticed when ema period to "1" and DS to "true" it is ok (working) ...... but when DS to false with period  "1"  indicator display disappears,any way it work well on next all periods (2 and on ward) is it normal ?

also i noted too many other indicators start working from period "2" .... less than 2,they disappear.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

I noticed when ema period to "1" and DS to "true" it is ok (working) ...... but when DS to false with period  "1"  indicator display disappears,any way it work well on next all periods (2 and on ward) is it normal ?

also i noted too many other indicators start working from period "2" .... less than 2,they disappear.

regards

mntiwana

Here is a version that shows results for period 1 too, but period 1, in all definitions, is the price itself (in that case no calculation on the value is done at all)

mladen:

mntiwana

Here is a version that shows results for period 1 too, but period 1, in all definitions, is the price itself (in that case no calculation on the value is done at all)

Dearest MLADEN

Again your kinds for helping.understand exact,when filter used on value then it must be min 2 and on ward and when filter applied on price then we can take start even from per 1

here is an illustration from previous ver within long term setup.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Again your kinds for helping.understand exact,when filter used on value then it must be min 2 and on ward and when filter applied on price then we can take start even from per 1

regards

@Mntiwana what are your settings here? Could You share it please?

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

regards

mntiwana

What settings did you use?

sebastianK:

mntiwana

What settings did you use?

Fresh_Prince:
@Mntiwana what are your settings here? Could You share it please?

Here is template ...... but i think the upper one of short trend was better when you use that with some other indicator detecting long term trends.

regards

mntiwana:

Here is template ...... but i think the upper one of short trend was better when you use that with some other indicator detecting long term trends.

regards

Thank You))
Reason: