Experiments ... - page 62

mladen:

The last one about this subject (today :)) : one issue (not cleaning the chart) solved and in this one vertical shift has been added (the whole chart can be shifted vertically)

wow @mladen, thats amazing... very pleasant to read... thank you for all the experiments... thats really a new way you go...

mladen:

The last one about this subject (today :)) : one issue (not cleaning the chart) solved and in this one vertical shift has been added (the whole chart can be shifted vertically)

Strange playing :)

mntiwana:
Strange playing :)
Working on even stranger solution : that will use buffers for that, not objects :)

This time really the last post regarding this today : this version does not use objects to draw values on chart. It uses regular buffers as any other regular indicator. The only (and I repeat : the only) object drawn is the name of the indicator. No more objects created by this indicator which makes it lighter on CPU.

• it works in multi time frame mode
  • it works in multi symbol mode
  • control is as any regular separate window indicator : colors and all
  • this solution will be able to transfer literally any indicator that is usually drawn in separate window to main chart window - any

Now enough for today - the solution is here. Now some rest ...

PS: since I know that at least one user will ask for separate shadow control, this version has that too ... :)

mladen:

Dearest MLADEN

here is my way of experiment :)

BOSS,You are too fast,can you slowest your IDEAs and coding speed,so that we can have experiment on current launched tool,as we still trying on the previous meanwhile you throw more 2,3,4 :):) .... (at least i am lazy to reach you).

i have noted a problem opening indicators property window,when i hover mouse on indicator,it high light the name but there is no facility/possibility to open property from that point same to other indicators,i must have to right click any where at chart then select indicator list then required indicator,a long process. ...... a year ago i point out this question but it was over looked then ....,as some/few indicators do not provide facility opening indicator property window from hovering mouse and right click and then direct open property of that exact indicator.

secondly it show less history bar,is it limited to show number of bars.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

here is my way of experiment :)

BOSS,You are too fast,can you slowest your IDEAs and coding speed,so that we can have experiment on current launched tool,as we still trying on the previous meanwhile you throw more 2,3,4 :):) .... (at least i am lazy to reach you).

i have noted a problem opening indicators property window,when i hover mouse on indicator,it high light the name but there is no facility/possibility to open property from that point same to other indicators,i must have to right click any where at chart then select indicator list then required indicator,a long process. ...... a year ago i point out this question but it was over looked then ....,as some/few indicators do not provide facility opening indicator property window from hovering mouse and right click and then direct open property of that exact indicator.

secondly it show less history bar,is it limited to show number of bars.

regards

Check that with the newest version :)

As of history display : will probably include some option for that, but since the display adjustment depends on the current window minimal and maximal price, when you go back to history those would need to be calculated dynamically for each screen that you scroll through, so I think that for now it is better not to do that (that would make a huge burden on CPU). As a solution to show values on chart, this way it does it now I think it works acceptable (right now trying to find out a solution for user defined levels -from the indicator properties normal handling, and if I find it, then almost all that a separate window display has to do will be covered)

mladen:

This time really the last post regarding this today : this version does not use objects to draw values on chart. It uses regular buffers as any other regular indicator. The only (and I repeat : the only) object drawn is the name of the indicator. No more objects created by this indicator which makes it lighter on CPU.

• it works in multi time frame mode
  • it works in multi symbol mode
  • control is as any regular separate window indicator : colors and all
  • this solution will be able to transfer literally any indicator that is usually drawn in separate window to main chart window - any

Now enough for today - the solution is here. Now some rest ...

PS: since I know that at least one user will ask for separate shadow control, this version has that too ... :)

Dearest MLADEN

"PS: since I know that at least one user will ask for separate shadow control, this version has that too ... :)"

As for rest,it is OK ..... but who is that one "lucky",you caring/guessing him/her so interestingly :)

regards

mladen:

Check that with the newest version :)

As of history display : will probably include some option for that, but since the display adjustment depends on the current window minimal and maximal price, when you go back to history those would need to be calculated dynamically for each screen that you scroll through, so I think that for now it is better not to do that (that would make a huge burden on CPU). As a solution to show values on chart, this way it does it now I think it works acceptable (right now trying to find out a solution for user defined levels -from the indicator properties normal handling, and if I find it, then almost all that a separate window display has to do will be covered)

Dearest MLADEN

Yes,right click for opening property work in new version ... thanks.

any way for my curiosity,what is the reason and cause behind,some indicators especially old ones do not provide this facility when hover mouse on them with right click at indicator and directly open property in a short way.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Yes,right click for opening property work in new version ... thanks.

any way for my curiosity,what is the reason and cause behind,some indicators especially old ones do not provide this facility when hover mouse on them with right click at indicator and directly open property in a short way.

regards

mntiwana

That happens when it is explicitly done to the label of the indicator buffer value (to make it "invisible") or when objects are used. It is useful since, if you do not do that, than any used buffer value is displayed after the indicator name (then you get that zillion displayed values which are not known what do they mean) and when that  "name hiding" is used, display on the indicator sub-window is cleaner to read

bayuveneo:

Hi mr Mladen

Nice indicator, is it possible to experiment in MT4 same like this.

regards

bayuveneo

Posted the mt4 version here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173720/page4

Reason: