Quantum analysis Duca - page 39

Yes, I remember those canal analyses, were on some dc website

Uladzimir Izerski:

The graph may look like a real trade. But it is a blank piece of paper without an equity graph.

It worked with a very small stoploss, so there is little difference in equity.

Gentlemen traders and haters!

Weirdo wizard with a capital M , has accelerated our process of mastering quantum theory. I suggest that everyone install these programs and start discussing the current market situation, as well as interesting variants on the quotes history. Post your markups of channels and we will collectively discuss them. Perhaps this variant of learning will give normal results.

QuantumBob:

Oddball wizard with a capital M.

You shouldn't say that. The "piano in the bush" trick worked well for him.

QuantumBob:

Gentlemen traders and haters!

The weirdo wizard with a capital M, has accelerated our process of mastering quantum theory. I suggest everyone install these programs and start discussing the current market situation and interesting variants on the quotes history. Post your markups of channels and we will collectively discuss them. Perhaps this variant of learning will give normal results.

He's just spent a lot of time searching for different TS and indicators from kodobase, probably his whole life.

Just ask him if it will work or not. You may ask him if it will work or not. Do not do any harm.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

You shouldn't do that. The "piano in the bush" trick worked well for him.

I was checking it out...

Aleksey Vakhrushev:
I still don't understand how it differs from Renco.)
Someone has already shown a Renco chart here and it shows that the angle of slope of the chart to the time axis varies, while it should be strictly constant. Look for the picture. And the theory is not limited to one graph. Channels, beam of trajectories, quantum averaging on the beam, etc. But if you don't pick on it, the graph is similar.

They called the normal trend channels quantum channels,

Now we're definitely screwed!

transcendreamer:

They called the normal trend channels quantum channels,

Now we're definitely screwed!

I remember who you remind me of. When the first steam locomotive was being tested, he shouted: "It won't go, it won't go. But when it finally started, he ran after it and shouted: "It won't stop, it won't stop").

Is the quantum plotting by ticks or minutes? What if one minute is the width of, say, three quanta? It is not possible to define a sequence.
Reason: