Experiments ... - page 47

NicoleDeinhard:
:-)!
Some body have to take this responsibility being  " SIR " to run the forum,who can be other than you and who deserve more than you :)

NicoleDeinhard:
:-)
"Being sir":)

One more experiment

This is what is called a PetD - it costs $495 and is this one :

The "experiment" part in the attached indicator is not how it calculates (since it is just a simple slope of ema indicator), but how the indicator adapts itself. It automatically adapts the display type depending on the the chart type you are using. So you can have 3 types of displays depending on what type of display for the chart did you use

And, of course, you can save some money :)

Files:
Pet-D.mq4  10 kb

@ mladen

one of your thousend of great projects.

Many, many thanks !!!

Greatings

Same thing but for something called "AK trend ID" (not a commercial indicator). It is simple macd with specific settings, but for higher time frames it is not bad. I left the options to specify different periods so one can experiment

Files:
AK trend ID.mq4  10 kb

Dear mladen,

after a first view of this great pet-d_2 indicator, I want ask you, if you can create a histo version ?

It would be a great help and may chart is a little bit clearer.

Many thanks in advance.

JimClark:

Dear mladen,

after a first view of this great pet-d_2 indicator, I want ask you, if you can create a histo version ?

It would be a great help and may chart is a little bit clearer.

Many thanks in advance.

Not exactly histo :) but you will find out what it does (again depends on the chart style - in two cases you shall have a histogram)

Files:

mladen:

Not exactly histo :) but you will find out what it does (again depends on the chart style - in two cases you shall have a histogram)

Hi Mladen,

Nice indicator good job.

Regards,

Rogério

Dear mladen,

great, great, great !

Thanks for all your effort.

mladen:

One more experiment

This is what is called a PetD - it costs $495 and is this one :

The "experiment" part in the attached indicator is not how it calculates (since it is just a simple slope of ema indicator), but how the indicator adapts itself. It automatically adapts the display type depending on the the chart type you are using. So you can have 3 types of displays depending on what type of display for the chart did you use

And, of course, you can save some money :)

Dearest MLADEN

So much thanks for this new experiment candles and or slope line,i tried but only i was able to display 2,candles and line.

regards

Reason: