Experiments ... - page 42

mladen:

Here is the template (I am using daily data as a part of my regular template)

Thank you very much :)

mladen:

Some small upgrades to averages ribbon

Is there a histo version?

nbtrading:
Is there a histo version?

Here is the histogram version

Some fooling around

Files:

mladen:

Some fooling around

Thats some nice fooling around , can you add adaptive and smoothing for more fooling around ? :D

Thanks.

I use the new indicators from the coders here

rsioma_nrp_mtf+alerts nmc 2.ex4 and
Rsioma averages 1_4 (mtf + alerts).ex4

Why can't Rsioma averages 1_4 (mtf + alerts).ex4 show two lines, which can be used with separate averages settings similar to
rsioma_nrp_mtf+alerts nmc 2.ex4
or an option to change color and alarm also when the two lines cross.

On rsioma_nrp_mtf+alerts nmc 2.ex4 I would like to used zero lag ma and on the second line lwma, but alarm just rings when color changes.

It would be great if the new averages indi would also be setup to adaptive, if possible.

I think, the mq4 weren't posted.

Thanks.

friend4you:
I use the new indicators from the coders here

rsioma_nrp_mtf+alerts nmc 2.ex4 and
Rsioma averages 1_4 (mtf + alerts).ex4

Why can't Rsioma averages 1_4 (mtf + alerts).ex4 show two lines, which can be used with separate averages settings similar to
rsioma_nrp_mtf+alerts nmc 2.ex4
or an option to change color and alarm also when the two lines cross.

On rsioma_nrp_mtf+alerts nmc 2.ex4 I would like to used zero lag ma and on the second line lwma, but alarm just rings when color changes.

It would be great if the new averages indi would also be setup to adaptive, if possible.

I think, the mq4 weren't posted.

Thanks.

Why two lines?

A bit of a story first :

there is a family of ema of ema of ema indicators. Like dema (ema of ema), tema (ema of ema of ema) ... and so on - simplified explanation, but close to what is done. Then, decema (as a special case of that ema of ema of ema ... was made. Then I made nema that was able to do that all depending on calculating depth. Now, this is an experiment ...

This version allows to use average different than ema. In this version you can use the 4 basic average types. I kept the name, but if the average different than ema is used, it is becoming something unknown till now

As a rule of thumb :

• depth 1 : ema, sma, smma or lwma (depending on the average type)
  • depth 2 : dema, sma of sma, smma of smma, lwma of lwma (or whatever name we use)
  • and so on

Results are interesting for lwma and smma. Sma is tending to overshoot

Files:

mladen:

A bit of a story first :

there is a family of ema of ema of ema indicators. Like dema (ema of ema), tema (ema of ema of ema) ... and so on - simplified explanation, but close to what is done. Then, decema (as a special case of that ema of ema of ema ... was made. Then I made nema that was able to do that all depending on calculating depth. Now, this is an experiment ...

This version allows to use average different than ema. In this version you can use the 4 basic average types. I kept the name, but if the average different than ema is used, it is becoming something unknown till now

As a rule of thumb :

• depth 1 : ema, sma, smma or lwma (depending on the average type)
  • depth 2 : dema, sma of sma, smma of smma, lwma of lwma (or whatever name we use)
  • and so on

Results are interesting for lwma and smma. Sma is tending to overshoot

Dearest MLADEN

First of all so much thanks for taking turn on nema,it was waiting you since long :)

of course a lot of combinations can be made with this,my curiosity about qema is for now.

and then this general nema possibly used in ocean NMAs as you already promised,a long list of application of nema general,it is just start ...... i hope rest of all other manicure will be added later step by step.

regards

mrtools:

Nice, guess no more uni   

Thanks true lord , MRTOOLS is here too :)
Reason: