Experiments ... - page 34

friend4you:
Mladen, please post the fastest renkobuilder with most options you created. I cannot find something faster then the normal ones, but by creating bars every customizable milliseconds, e. g., renko charts would be usable on many charts.
PS: some of the renko builders compatible with new nmt4 you can find here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798

mladen:

One more experiment (with Ehlers fisher transform)

Example is using periods 32,32

Nice tool, it seems to have good synergy to my system and fits when bears and bulls still struggle. Big Merci from me.

mladen:
PS: some of the renko builders compatible with new nmt4 you can find here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798

Thanks, on the first pages, there are no special (with these cpu saving features I asked for) renko indicators, but it takes a while to read 209 pages. Isn't it possible to use a better board software, so that you can click on the search results to get THAT post and not the first page of whole thread (I tested several browsers). Last years this board was more frequently used with a better usability. Maybe changing it, wasn't the best experiment (and therefore this is may the right "experiment thread" for my trial to get a better place here).

Thanks a lot. Nevertheless, great work of all coders here.

krelian99:
Nice tool, it seems to have good synergy to my system and fits when bears and bulls still struggle. Big Merci from me.

Krelian

Yes man,i like it too for long term trading,simple and easy to use and adapt.

regards

i thought fisher produces a normal pdf but looks like it's not true. anyway , fisher transform can be a really good tool for trading reversals especially  @ extreme values of  indicator .

sorry it was right infront of me, i apologise MNTIWANA, i was super tired when i wrote it

The smoothed Ehlers fisher transform with the additional parameter of min/max smoothing weight (it can produce some interesting results)

mladen:

The smoothed Ehlers fisher transform with the additional parameter of min/max smoothing weight (it can produce some interesting results)

Dearest MLADEN

so much thanks for more upgrading EFT,great.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

so much thanks for more upgrading EFT,great.

regards

Can not see the parameters. What parameters did you use, please?

sebastianK:
Can not see the parameters. What parameters did you use, please?
looks like 2,70