Experiments ... - page 39

sebastianK:
Nice. Thanks :)
You are welcome.:)

mntiwana:
You are welcome.:)

Hi, mntiwana,

Where i can find "rsikama Arrows1" indicator?

PS: All your template's indicators:

1- "rsi of advanced kaufman - floating levels 1.5"

2- "frama - general filtered 1.1"

3-  "Dynamic zone bb stops line"

isnt' it? 

oguz:

Hi, mntiwana,

isnt' it? 

If you are referencing this post

"https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/1801381-experiments/page26#comment_1820725"

then these are

"rsi of advanced kaufman - floating levels 1.5"

"Dynamic zone bb stops line"

"frama - general filtered 1.1"

i don't know which post you referring for  "Where i can find "rsikama Arrows1" indicator?"

regards

oguz:

Hi, mntiwana,

isnt' it? 

"rsikama Arrows1" is the unique ID rsi of advanced Kaufman ama is using for objects

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for explanation,mean while i was searching for this puzzle.

i have

"rsi of kaufman ama"

"kaufman ama of rsi"

"Advance Kaufman AMA"

but i don't have/know of "rsi of advance Kaufman ama" can you plz refer me a link of.

regards

mntiwana

That is the "rsi of advanced kaufman - floating levels 1.5" from your list :)

mladen:

mntiwana

That is the "rsi of advanced kaufman - floating levels 1.5" from your list :)

I am real pretty DULL.

mladen:
"rsikama Arrows1" is the unique ID rsi of advanced Kaufman ama is using for objects

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for explanation,mean while i was searching for this puzzle.

regards

mntiwana:
I am real pretty DULL.
if that is dull, then i must put my 8 thumbs and two fingers in my pockets and think a bit harder about what im doing wif my life

YeshuaYoke:
if that is dull, then i must put my 8 thumbs and two fingers in my pockets and think a bit harder about what im doing wif my life
  Oh,man you take it too serious, :) i was just means that i am so foolish and blind that the indicator was only one post above and illustrated by me but i was searching it in whole TSD and in my reserved SAFE ...... it was BOSS who pointed out the rat was exact under my nose , i appreciate MLADENs terabyte memory kit,that is of course same to and or equal to "DR.Zakir Naik"

mntiwana:
  Oh,man you take it too serious, :) i was just means that i am so foolish and blind that the indicator was only one post above and illustrated by me but i was searching it in whole TSD and in my reserved SAFE ...... it was BOSS who pointed out the rat was exact under my nose , i appreciate MLADENs terabyte memory kit,that is of course same to and or equal to "DR.Zakir Naik"
oh man, i guess u know what i was saying, but i think i should clarify anyway just incase, i was putting on a show (acting) stating that if u think u are dull then i must be alot duller but since you explained what was happening in the above post maybe, for real i should re think, i dont know now im dull and confused
Reason: