Experiments ... - page 31

ADXVMA experiment for metatrader 4

Files:

mladen:

Dearest MLADEN

So so many thanks for experiment on adxvma,it is great.

regards

mladen:

thanks mladen,

great job, but still in need of repair. 

Files:
dxvma.jpg  321 kb

kholid79:

thanks mladen,

Why?

Results are as they are - that is why the "experiment": in the name. Nobody is guaranteeing perfect results. Instead, why don't you try different settings and see what you get?

mladen:

Why?

Results are as they are - that is why the "experiment": in the name. Nobody is guaranteeing perfect results. Instead, why don't you try different settings and see what you get?

thanks mladen,
I just saw something that can still be improved

kholid79:

thanks mladen,

i think,one setting can be this - called as short trend.

mladen:

Why?

Dearest MLADEN

it is working perfect,do you think filling color (ribbon) will make it more attractive visually ?

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

it is working perfect,do you think filling color (ribbon) will make it more attractive visually ?

regards

mntiwana

We can not make the color fill the way it is made for metatrader 5 version. That is why I am using the color change of the line - it is simple and it resembles to that filled area version. If we make it the usual histo version in metatrader 4 it will never look as good as the metatrader 5 version

mladen:

mntiwana

We can not make the color fill the way it is made for metatrader 5 version. That is why I am using the color change of the line - it is simple and it resembles to that filled area version. If we make it the usual histo version in metatrader 4 it will never look as good as the metatrader 5 version

Dearest MLADEN

understand and thank you for early response,all you knows better,we can just guess and possible imaginations.

regards

mntiwana:

thanks

mntiwana:

thanks mladen and mntiwana:

great job.. how its your settings mtiwana? 

regards.

Reason: