Experiments ... - page 38

A correction in the frama general (issue that could happen when both filters used - filter on price and value - is resolved)

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

So much thanks for adding filters and slope coloring,doing a good job so simple and interesting.

one strange thing i noticed when frama period (for example-14) is same equal to filter period (use frama period) (for example-14) ....... or ...... frama period (for example-14) with filter period (use frama period) zero,results are same,regardless what rest of parameters settings we use.

regards

Dear mntiwana, could u please post the bottom indicator rsx of kaufman and the settings u used?

regards Yeshuayoke

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

So much thanks for adding filters and slope coloring,doing a good job so simple and interesting.

one strange thing i noticed when frama period (for example-14) is same equal to filter period (use frama period) (for example-14) ....... or ...... frama period (for example-14) with filter period (use frama period) zero,results are same,regardless what rest of parameters settings we use.

regards

Deaar mntiwana

please share this template with me,thanks 

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

mladen:

mntiwana

If frama period is set to <=0, then frama period is used. I have a feeling that you are using the same periods for filter period all the time (if I understood correctly the post)

Dearest MLADEN

All i asked,when frama period 14 (arrow-1) used with filter period 14 (arrow-2) ... and frama period 14 (arrow-1) used with filter period 0 (arrow-2) ...results are same equal,is it normal ?

regards

YeshuaYoke:

Hi:
Hi:

template sent

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

All i asked,when frama period 14 (arrow-1) used with filter period 14 (arrow-2) ... and frama period 14 (arrow-1) used with filter period 0 (arrow-2) ...results are same equal,is it normal ?

regards

Yes they are the same and it should be in the case you described

Let suppose that you have frama period 14 and filter period 0. In that case filter period used will be 14. Then you change the frama period to 999 and leave the filter period to 0. Filter period used will be the same as frama period - 999. That way you have to change only the frama period and both are going to be changed. But for the sake of flexibility I decided to have an option to have different periods for both too

mntiwana:
Dear mntiwana, what are your settings please?

YeshuaYoke:
Dear mntiwana, what are your settings please?

Honey man here again.

mladen:

Yes they are the same and it should be in the case you described

Let suppose that you have frama period 14 and filter period 0. In that case filter period used will be 14. Then you change the frama period to 999 and leave the filter period to 0. Filter period used will be the same as frama period - 999. That way you have to change only the frama period and both are going to be changed. But for the sake of flexibility I decided to have an option to have different periods for both too

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for your detailed explanation,of course your codes are unique in a lot of cases regarding flexibility.

regards

mntiwana:

Honey man here again.

Nice. Thanks :)
Reason: