Experiments ... - page 68

Pava:
I would leave that post "666" alone
Your greatness :)

mntiwana:
Indicators pack with template up loaded at same post,you can have now,thanks.

Hello MNTIWANA,

Thank you very much for reply and for the files.

Regards.

Files:
EURJPY.png  133 kb

GannErik:

Hello MNTIWANA,

Thank you very much for reply and for the files.

Regards.

Hi Gann

Dont leave template as it is,you must fine tune it more according to your strategies,it is not and never some thing final or at its extreme state.

Hey mntiwana, hows it going bro

do u feel the energy, lately?

:)

YY

mladen:

Here is the upgraded version (still eeping the "generic" Wilders' ema - for the sake of clarity). New set of averages and new set of prices added. No filters for now (have to think what exact points to use for filtering since there are much more points than it looks at the first sight)

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for adding a lot of averages (38) and yes a lot of style and experiment can be played,even then having filters their own importance at place ..... i noticed after changes some averages it keeping previous averages name in applied sub window.

here is my way of experiment for short term trading. (third SW)

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for adding a lot of averages (38) and yes a lot of style and experiment can be played,even then having filters their own importance at place ..... i noticed after changes some averages it keeping previous averages name in applied sub window.

here is my way of experiment for short term trading. (third SW)

regards

mntiwana

That issue can not be changed

The problem is with metatrader : when the total length of the indicator short name exceeds 32 charatacters (if I am correct), then the name is not changed. I can not change that

mladen:

mntiwana

The problem is with metatrader : when the total length of the indicator short name exceeds 32 charatacters (if I am correct), then the name is not changed. I can not change that

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for quick reply,that is not some important issue just i was trying to give in your notice,we users know what we applied and where,the main thing is out put and results that are pretty well same to pretty code and coder :)

regards

mladen:

mntiwana

Dearest MLADEN

If a different and strange experiment can be tried,i means within "StepMA of rsi adaptive ema 2.9" ....... TEMA in place EMA.

or

an ema speed can be created.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

If a different and strange experiment can be tried,i means within "StepMA of rsi adaptive ema 2.9" ....... TEMA in place EMA.

or

an ema speed can be created.

regards

That is almost perfect. Why changing it?

sebastianK:
That is almost perfect. Why changing it?
:):):) ....... that is more than perfect ..... not changing,that is my favorite one tool ..... i just request for some extra experiment and or new one but with tema with same features that will be more precise and digitized :)
Reason: