Experiments ... - page 37

GADEY:

Hi Mladen

Could we have a Histo version of this please?

regards

Here is the histogram version

mladen:

Thank you very much mladen

regards 

mladen:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for histo too.

regards

A change in the frama ribbon function. The result is the same, just the function is changed for one possible issue, so do not be surprised that they are exactly the same resultwise
Files:

One more experiment : frama general (to remind, it is not the same as frama, since this one uses the chose price for fractal dimension estimation, unlike the frama) and with an addition of filter (filter to price, value or both - or none :))

Seems to produce some interesting results

mladen:

One more experiment : frama general (to remind, it is not the same as frama, since this one uses the chose price for fractal dimension estimation, unlike the frama) and with an addition of filter (filter to price, value or both - or none :))

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

Seems to produce some interesting results

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks a lot,i think it is getting pretty more step by step and gradually,slope coloring would be an advantage,plz.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks a lot,i think it is getting pretty more step by step and gradually,slope coloring would be an advantage,plz.

regards

mntiwana

Here is a version with color change on slope change

mladen:

mntiwana

It looks very nice. Thanks :)

mladen:

mntiwana

Dearest MLADEN

So much thanks for adding filters and slope coloring,doing a good job so simple and interesting.

one strange thing i noticed when frama period (for example-14) is same equal to filter period (use frama period) (for example-14) ....... or ...... frama period (for example-14) with filter period (use frama period) zero,results are same,regardless what rest of parameters settings we use.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

So much thanks for adding filters and slope coloring,doing a good job so simple and interesting.

one strange thing i noticed when frama period (for example-14) is same equal to filter period (use frama period) (for example-14) ....... or ...... frama period (for example-14) with filter period (use frama period) zero,results are same,regardless what rest of parameters settings we use.

regards

mntiwana

If frama period is set to <=0, then frama period is used. I have a feeling that you are using the same periods for filter period all the time (if I understood correctly the post)

Reason: