Indicator Modification - page 6

del10:
this indicator work MT5 wanted edit to work MT4

Why don't you use any heiken ashi smoothed that exists for metatrader 4 for ages?

look the pic

if signal all red = sell

green =buy

it is helpful

Hi mladen & forum seniors,

i use the below attached camarilla+regularpivots indi, can this be modified so that tomorrow's levels are shown today, ie, after today's market close in stock market. presently the levels appear only after the new trading day starts & only after the second candle is formed, any help on this is greatly appreciated.

Files:

mahnooj:
Hi mladen & forum seniors, i use the below attached camarilla+regularpivots indi, can this be modified so that tomorrow's levels are shown today, ie, after today's market close in stock market. presently the levels appear only after the new trading day starts & only after the second candle is formed, any help on this is greatly appreciated.

It can not, because that way you would have nothing to show today (since we do not know the data for tomorrow).

mahnooj:
Hi mladen & forum seniors, i use the below attached camarilla+regularpivots indi, can this be modified so that tomorrow's levels are shown today, ie, after today's market close in stock market. presently the levels appear only after the new trading day starts & only after the second candle is formed, any help on this is greatly appreciated.

Hi mladen,

but all the data needed for tomorrow's pivots will be available after the present day close right, so based on today's data points (open, hi, lo etc) will it be possible to draw tomorrows pivot levels, i feel it should be as we can calculate the same manually ....please can you check, may be i did not explain clearly in my previous post.....

mahnooj:
Hi mladen, but all the data needed for tomorrow's pivots will be available after the present day close right, so based on today's data points (open, hi, lo etc) will it be possible to draw tomorrows pivot levels, i feel it should be as we can calculate the same manually ....please can you check, may be i did not explain clearly in my previous post.....

mahnooj

Originally you asked "tomorrow's levels are shown today," meaning that we should use today data from tomorrow to display levels. If you use todays data to draw tomorrows levels, that is the usual way how almost all those indicators work with no change at all

mladen:
mahnooj Originally you asked "tomorrow's levels are shown today," meaning that we should use today data from tomorrow to display levels. If you use todays data to draw tomorrows levels, that is the usual way how almost all those indicators work with no change at all

Hi mladen,

ok ,let me explain again, i trade on the stock market which ends at 3.30 pm unlike forex which is round the clock, so after 3.30 pm market close we have all the data points from today's market to draw tomorrow's pivots which is i'm asking for, (ie, a projection of tomorrow's pivots after 3.30 pm today's market close) currently today's pivot lines appear only after the first bar is formed after today's market open which is a bit late form me. The main reason i'm asking for this is because I use pivot levels early to set my takeprofit & stoploss levels, ...........sorry if i'm not explaining clearly & thanks for listening.

mahnooj:
Hi mladen, ok ,let me explain again, i trade on the stock market which ends at 3.30 pm unlike forex which is round the clock, so after 3.30 pm market close we have all the data points from today's market to draw tomorrow's pivots which is i'm asking for, (ie, a projection of tomorrow's pivots after 3.30 pm today's market close) currently today's pivot lines appear only after the first bar is formed after today's market open which is a bit late form me. The main reason i'm asking for this is because I use pivot levels early to set my takeprofit & stoploss levels, ...........sorry if i'm not explaining clearly & thanks for listening.

mahnooj

I don't think that it makes any difference if the trading day is 24 hours long or less (as far as TA and math is concerned). Daily ranges and data still apply to only intraday data - extending it to some assumed future data does not change anything. The only thing that differs is when and for how log during the day you can trade. Nothing else

Hello mladen , can you modify for this ma indicator alert on bar close ?

because when the prices was in the middle line up and down the alert keep continue, only the bar close it was stop.

I turn off the "alert on current " it was the same .

I want the bar close up or down only the alert pop out .

Can you make it or did you have others indicator suggest for me ?

Thank you .

Steven.

stevenpun:
Hello mladen , can you modify for this ma indicator alert on bar close ?

because when the prices was in the middle line up and down the alert keep continue, only the bar close it was stop.

I turn off the "alert on current " it was the same .

I want the bar close up or down only the alert pop out .

Can you make it or did you have others indicator suggest for me ?

Thank you .

Steven.

Steven

These are the results of testing that indicator using default settings :

Files:
test_1.gif  107 kb
Reason: