Indicator Modification - page 7

And this is a test when it alerts on current bar (when the price can retrace and when the next alert on some of the next bars can be the same as the last alert) :

In both cases the alerts were triggered correctly without duplicating alerts on the same bar.

Tested build of metatrader 4 : 711 (I still do not use newer builds until they prove that those new builds are working correctly)

Files:
test_1_1.gif  95 kb

mladen:
Steven

These are the results of testing that indicator using default settings :

oh ok , thanks for the clarify .

May be it was i using renko chart problem.

stevenpun:
oh ok , thanks for the clarify . May be it was i using renko chart problem.

Steven

Can you check how the renko you are using is storing time (if it does not store it correctly, that can cause a problem)?

mladen:
Steven Can you check how the renko you are using is storing time (if it does not store it correctly, that can cause a problem)?

mladen you have giving me a problem...

I only have ex4 file for the renko indi .

stevenpun:
mladen you have giving me a problem... I only have ex4 file for the renko indi .

Just check the following : is it changing the time of the last (current bar) while working? If it is, then that is the problem (you can check that in the data window of the renko chart)

Just check the following : is it changing the time of the last (current bar) while working? If it is, then that is the problem (you can check that in the data window of the renko chart)[/QUOTE

I saw that is no problem in the data window , but double confirm i attach the indicator for you .

My brick size is 10 and brick shift is 50 ( mean renko )

mladen:
Just check the following : is it changing the time of the last (current bar) while working? If it is, then that is the problem (you can check that in the data window of the renko chart)) PrevTime1= Time;

else PrevTime1++;

If that is so, it is trying to change the time of the bar at each tick. But that can be checked only in run time - when the market is opened

stevenpun:

Since almost all the renko chart builders are based on the same original code, it is almost sure that the indicator has this part of code (or the same but without the "1" in the name of the variable) :

if(PrevTime1 < Time) PrevTime1= Time;

else PrevTime1++;

If that is so, it is trying to change the time of the bar at each tick. But that can be checked only in run time - when the market is opened

Any way we cant change the code , just forget it .

I download this indi from FF forum , but the renko creator dont know what reason have get ban from the moderator .

I cant find any mean renko indi , so just use it .

Any way , thanks for your time.

Hello i have a good İdea that the Straddle Ea can work very good with a Trailingstop

can someone add A Trailingstop

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Straddle_EA_v0.1.mq4

Thanks

Hey can anybody make this swing indicator to refresh itself and when I change timeframes indicator shows signals from different time frames, probably because it doesn't refresh (I think so) , I would very appreciate if someone could fix this problem.

Thanks

swing_alerts.mq4

Files:
Reason: