Indicator Modification - page 9

Who Knows?...

Pava:
Who Knows?...

lol, Im hoping someone can tell me....or kindly do it for me.

Who Knows:
lol, Im hoping someone can tell me....or kindly do it for me.

Who Knows

BD Crossover uses future values for calculation (it is a well known repinting version).

PS: all indicators that are using some kind of signaling can be combined into one, but what would be the purpose of combining a repainting one in it? Better to avoid such combination (since they are "signaling' and for repainting indicators "signaling" is the last thing we want to use them for)

mladen:
Who Knows

BD Crossover uses future values for calculation (it is a well known repinting version).

PS: all indicators that are using some kind of signaling can be combined into one, but what would be the purpose of combining a repainting one in it? Better to avoid such combination (since they are "signaling' and for repainting indicators "signaling" is the last thing we want to use them for)

Thanks mladen. I didn't actually realise it repaints. I thought if the EMA crossed on that candle and the arrow appeared then it would stay there in the history just as the ADX one does......I think lol, even if the EMA then uncross later I thought the arrow signal would stay. You can tell im a newbie haha.

Is there any EMA cross indicator that would not repaint if it crosses and then uncrosses? Thats what im basically looking for to go with the ADX crossover, an EMA cross indicator that shows arrow as soon as it crosses and will not disappear, or even if it shows the arrow at the end of that candle if the EMA has cross that is fine as long as it stays there. It probably sounds stupid that I would still want the arrow there if the MA cross then uncross on that same candle but I am trying something out and that is what I need.

Who Knows:
Thanks mladen. I didn't actually realise it repaints. I thought if the EMA crossed on that candle and the arrow appeared then it would stay there in the history just as the ADX one does......I think lol, even if the EMA then uncross later I thought the arrow signal would stay. You can tell im a newbie haha. Is there any EMA cross indicator that would not repaint if it crosses and then uncrosses? Thats what im basically looking for to go with the ADX crossover, an EMA cross indicator that shows arrow as soon as it crosses and will not disappear, or even if it shows the arrow at the end of that candle if the EMA has cross that is fine as long as it stays there. It probably sounds stupid that I would still want the arrow there if the MA cross then uncross on that same candle but I am trying something out and that is what I need.

Who Knows, there is one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174409/page2

Hi Mladen!

I recently started to trade based on renko charts, and on top of renko i use heikin ashi indicator, but being at work every day is difficult to monitor the candles forming( which are time independent, as you know).

I would really appreciate it if you could add an email alert to this heikin ashi indicator!

A Big Thank You in advance!

heiken_ashi.ex4heiken_ashi.mq4

Files:

babanu:
Hi Mladen!

I recently started to trade based on renko charts, and on top of renko i use heikin ashi indicator, but being at work every day is difficult to monitor the candles forming( which are time independent, as you know).

I would really appreciate it if you could add an email alert to this heikin ashi indicator!

A Big Thank You in advance!

heiken_ashi.ex4heiken_ashi.mq4

Babanu, there's one with alerts(including email) here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Dears Mladen & Mrtools,

I was wondering if you could make oscillator version of this indicator with levels from 0 to 100

Thank you in advance

Files:

mrtools:
Babanu, there's one with alerts(including email) here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Thank a lot!!

bokachi:
Dears Mladen & Mrtools,

I was wondering if you could make oscillator version of this indicator with levels from 0 to 100

Thank you in advance

As far as I see you can use any multi time frame ATR for that purpose

Reason: