Indicator Modification - page 3

MR-MFz:
yes.i saw that in the file.so if i want adding notification i need to find mq4 original not decompiler right?

More or less yes. I, for example, never change decompiled code and I know quite a few coders that are doing the same, so in order to make your chances that the code is changed as you need it, original is going to give you better chances

owh ok2 sir.i understand now

sir,

can u add notification for this indi.when colour change to aqua it send notification buy signal.magenta send notification sell signal.thank you sir.

nonlagma_v7.1.mq4

Files:

MR-MFz:
sir,

can u add notification for this indi.when colour change to aqua it send notification buy signal.magenta send notification sell signal.thank you sir.

nonlagma_v7.1.mq4

MR-MFz

Check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

There is almost all related to non lagging MA

i check there it dont have push notification too..

mladen:
MR-MFz Notifications added to the indicator : nonlagma_v7.1__notifications.mq4

done and superb result..

MR-MFz:
done and superb result..

hello mladen,

i already tested the indicator that u modified and it work superb...if floating,it will profit then.i think the best way and more secure is combine with SEFC05 indicator.for filtering the signal and for perfect entry so it will not floating very much.1st signal notification is from NonLagMA_v7.1, 2nd signal notification is from SEFC05 for confirm.perfect!but the problem is,this indicator that i got dont have mq4 format.can u add notification and i will test it.please comment sir.thank you

-Fazlie-

sefc05.ex4

Files:
sefc05.ex4  4 kb
untitled.png  154 kb

MR-MFz:
hello mladen,

i already tested the indicator that u modified and it work superb...if floating,it will profit then.i think the best way and more secure is combine with SEFC05 indicator.for filtering the signal and for perfect entry so it will not floating very much.1st signal notification is from NonLagMA_v7.1, 2nd signal notification is from SEFC05 for confirm.perfect!but the problem is,this indicator that i got dont have mq4 format.can u add notification and i will test it.please comment sir.thank you

-Fazlie-

sefc05.ex4

-Fazlie-

sefc indicators are usually renamed indicators, so it could be anything

so can u add notification sir?i want to test it if can..

MR-MFz:
so can u add notification sir?i want to test it if can..

I can not change ex4 file

And I would need to know which indicator was it originally before being renamed to sefc05

Reason: