Indicator Modification - page 13

mladen:
Propan That indicator does not hold historical (past) values that could be used for comparison and alert. It would need to be rewritten first

I understand. where can I find another indicator with alarm based on psar?

Propan:
I understand. where can I find another indicator with alarm based on psar?

Propan

Did you check this https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648 or this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177358 ?

Almost sure that you can find something that you need in one of those threads

Is it possible to add a Hull Moving Average to this indicator please.

handy148:
Is it possible to add a Hull Moving Average to this indicator please.

Handy148, exactly how did you want to use the Hull MA in that indicator.

As you can see, the indi is effectively a dashboard showing whether price above/below a user specified MA on all time frames. I'd just like the option of the MA to be a Hull one because that's what I tend to use.

handy148:
As you can see, the indi is effectively a dashboard showing whether price above/below a user specified MA on all time frames. I'd just like the option of the MA to be a Hull one because that's what I tend to use.

handy148

Which hull indicator exactly are you using?

handy148:
Re: Indicator Modification As you can see, the indi is effectively a dashboard showing whether price above/below a user specified MA on all time frames. I'd just like the option of the MA to be a Hull one because that's what I tend to use.

It is going to slow down the terminal (new instance of hull for each symbol)

nbtrading:
It is going to slow down the terminal (new instance of hull for each symbol)

That is correct : it will load additional 31 instance of custom indicator : not exactly what terminal likes

mladen:
That is correct : it will load additional 31 instance of custom indicator : not exactly what terminal likes

Is that a case with any custom indicator?

Hi,

Could you please help me. Can you make indicator T3_ALPHA_Full similar to All_Stochastic.

Thank you very much.

Reason: