Indicator Modification - page 24

The indicator has been uploaded to the red line . After being loaded pointer freezes . Can anything be done ???
Files:
CYAN.jpg  280 kb

dacian21:
The indicator has been uploaded to the red line . After being loaded pointer freezes . Can anything be done ???

This will work, but it still needs the 3 other indicators mentioned that are missing

Files:

Thank you! The indicator works now. I saw that in the chart window and can work with a third, buffer. It is possible to rewrite the code to function in chart window ?

Hi coders, please help me to have the arrows signals more close to the candle in this indicator; they are too far and often I can't see the signals.

Thanks in advance. 

lapigna:

Hi coders, please help me to have the arrows signals more close to the candle in this indicator; they are too far and often I can't see the signals.

Thanks in advance. 

lapigna

Here you go (use ArrowsGap parameter for that)

PS: I hope you noticed that stochastic signals part can repaint

What do you mean when you say "PART"?

Thanks for your answer 

lapigna:

What do you mean when you say "PART"?

Thanks for your answer 

lapigna

The indicator combines two indicators for signals : ma and stochastic. The ma part is (if you use current time frame for it) working as expected. The stochastic part is using 1 future bar for signaling. So, even though the ma part works as expected, the stochastic part to the signal is adding the repainting component

mladen:

lapigna

The indicator combines two indicators for signals : ma and stochastic. The ma part is (if you use current time frame for it) working as expected. The stochastic part is using 1 future bar for signaling. So, even though the ma part works as expected, the stochastic part to the signal is adding the repainting component

Many thanks for your reply.

Mladen Rakic:

Here is a version of averages that can have atr bands

All in all (combining the double smoothing and adaptive) you can have some 150+ types of atr bands in this one

Dear Mladen,

I have tried all your averages indicators + atr bands mode, but only showed middle line with out up & down bands. Is there any updated version? I really like most the atr-bands. Much appreciate your help!

ashish lokare:

sir i have on ind can u add some future in this ind

1. in chart can u in all text print on only come same condition valid and in this fib come red color show in chat down trend and green show in up

both line draw show is sideways

can u change the background color in same like trend red come chnage back chart red same in green

sell

Buy

thank you

Dear Coders any one can help to enable Alert (sound,pop up and push notification) for this indicator like USDINR BUY WAVE 2

Reason: