[BO Indicator] 1M Chart / 5M Expiry - Pretty Good System - Need one little fix :)

Hello!

I've found online in some forum an indicator for BO. Actually from what I see if follow all it's rules you really can have high quality signals (1m chart, 5-10m exp).

Here is the link as posted in the forum:http://yadi.sk/d/rfqSwAZoHYeiq

*** I dont know where the other forum's thread OP got it from. But I testing the system past hour and it looks good even in nightly low volume has some nice shots.

Rules:

1. Arrow

2. Stoch goes from up to down for short or from down to up for call

3. The matrix boxes at least 2 boxes in each, red boxes for short, green boxes for call. In 2nd chart of the boxes we need the first and the last (5th, bottom) be at the directional color, red for short, green for long.

4. Macd red for short, green for call.

5. Candle on/above/under/near the green line of the channel

6. All conditions match? end of candle - enter!

Video (they posted it on forum, its in russian but can see from the visual actions he makes what he does with signals):Бинарные опционы Master scalping №1 WINNER (binary-forum.com) - YouTubeConcerns/Changes request:Wondering if possible make little indie to attach into this chart so once the rules above match the user gets pop up "EUR/USD Ready for CALL/SHORT" as example. Then user goes in, if he see all indeed good, he enter the trade.

Thoughts?

Thank you so much!

Here are the clear instructions for the rules:

Long Rules:

1. Candle touch the buttom green channel line.

2. Arrow appears

3. Stochastic: Goes above the oversold area

4. THV RSI: Goes above the oversold area

5. Genesis: Started change color from red to green

6. THV TRIX: Started change color from red to green

7. MACD_Incolor: Starting cross from bottom to upward (green cross the red)

8. MACD_Incolor: Bar change color from red to green

9 If all rules above match: We look at the Heiken Ashi candles, if candle is WHITE we enter

from the next candle for 5M.

Short Rules:

1. Candle touch the top green channel line.

2. Arrow appears

3. Stochastic: Goes under the overbought area

4. THV RSI: Goes under the overbought area

5. Genesis: Started change color from green to red

6. THV TRIX: Started change color from green to red

7. MACD_Incolor: Starting cross from bottom to upward (red cross the green)

8. MACD_Incolor: Bar change color from green to red

9 If all rules above match: We look at the Heiken Ashi candles, if candle is RED we enter

from the next candle for 5M.

Files:
b1.jpg  239 kb
b2.jpg  241 kb
b3.jpg  236 kb

Note:

On 5M Chart

5-10M Expiry

Works great too and possibly more accurate/strong then 1M Chart, 5M Exps.

Anyone who may help with the optimization of the signals accordingly to the rules, would be awesome

Thanks!

You might want to use this : rsx nrp mtf nmc in the subwindow, one rsx on M1, only change length to 10, the other rsx on M5 and length to 9. The M1 rsx is for entry, the M5 rsx is for trend. Only go with the trend.

There is also a nonlag ma nrp on the chart for confirmation. Only change nlm period to 9.

You can change the parameters of every indi, maybe there is a better combination. Just search a little ...

Wulong10:
You might want to use this : rsx nrp mtf nmc in the subwindow, one rsx on M1, only change length to 10, the other rsx on M5 and length to 9. The M1 rsx is for entry, the M5 rsx is for trend. Only go with the trend.

There is also a nonlag ma nrp on the chart for confirmation. Only change nlm period to 9.

You can change the parameters of every indi, maybe there is a better combination. Just search a little ...

So basically use this M1/M5 as support to the arrows/strategy above?

And whats that one for please? NonLag ma nrp 2 nmc (1).mq4 (6.4 KB, 4 views)

Thanks!!!

Also guys, Got both RSX 1M/5M in if I want use CCI as help for this strategy, what period is the best for CCI?

What levels?

Same question about stoch level/periods?

Tnx!

Here is a good cci, with alerts when price or cci crosses the 100 lines.

It's very simple, blue color is oversold, red is overbought, you can trade once the line of the cci turns magenta.

Or turns from magento to blue or red ...

Period is 9.

What about the nonlag ma nrp ? Yeah, what can you do with an indicator ? I mean a non repainting one ...

On this chart there is one with period 14, the other with period 7. See the difference ?

When the two match colors, there is more 'securety' ....

You can also use one MTF ....M5 ....

Best period for stoch is 3-3-3, levels 20 and 80 ...or try some other settings.

I have downloaded the system and I will take a further look when I have the time ...

I also have been looking at that THV Rsi, I do not really like it, but better settings for it would be price type 6 and period 4.

Even better is price type 6, period 3 and timeframe M5, gives better results ...

But I would replace it and use the CCI.

This is one of those commercial systems, it's not that bad, but it's better to make something by your self.

When I first saw those perfect arrows, I already thought they would be repainting, and of course they are ...

From what I see MBFX TIMING is almost same as RSX... Am I right?

• As for:
  • CCI - Nrp - Mtf Advanced Alerts.mq4 - If I want to use 5M Chart with 10-20M Expiry using the system posted above (by me) what periods/levels should I use with it when I attach it to the chart?

Thanks!

"Pretty Good System" -Pretty can't be Good......

In regards to: CCI - Nrp - Mtf Advanced Alerts.mq4

Basically, when its under minus 100, and go out above into magenta = CALL

When its above 100 and goes down under 100 into Magenta = SHORT

5M Chart

5-10M Expiry (MarketsWorld...)

I understood correct?

A. Secondly, is it a bug, some red arrows says "short" above the candles and then some "blue" arrows also says short above candles....

B. With period 150, it gives much less arrows but seems to be more accurate.

Tnx!

Reason: