[BO Indicator] 1M Chart / 5M Expiry - Pretty Good System - Need one little fix :) - page 2

Right ...

I think it's better to trade from the M5 chart or from both.

You have less 'noise' in a M5 chart than in a M1 ... You have less noise in a M15 chart than in a M5, but the M15 gives of course less opportunities.

So, I prefer the M5.

Those arrows from the CCI ? I would turn them off, it's only distracting. If you want arrows, put another CCI in the same window and take a higher timeframe, then you will also get direction from it and less, but better arrows ...and I think you mean period 15 and not 150 ?

Hey,

1. Disabled the arrows. I am OK with Corss and Super Signal Channel arrows alone.... What I need is good filter for those arrows...so I hope the CCI/RSI would do the job

2. See attached RSI, Maybe you can suggest, whats best settings you would suggest for this RSI indie as alternative to the THV RSI? Considering I want watch 5M chart and trade 5-30M expiries (cant do exact 5min due to marketsworld broker).

3. Basically to trade well with the super signal channel arrows / corss indie arrows I am trying to find an indicator that will give me BEST S/R levels so I know if an arrow comes, i can take it or it will go more down/up.

Tnx

Files:

[TABLE]

Very Good analysis.

[/TABLE]

Wulong10:
CCI - Nrp - Mtf Advanced Alerts.mq4
rommark2:
CCI - Nrp - Mtf Advanced Alerts.mq4

Isn't that an elite indicator ?

теперь macd с предупреждением.

Now super-signals-channel c warning.

One more tools that may be helpful for BO. Thoughts on how to use / combine it best?

ZigZagger 2.0 if used at period 12, generates almost same signals as Super Signal Channel from what I see.

What is the name of the indicator that is the white dots channel projecting into the future ?

rommark2:
Here are the clear instructions for the rules:

Long Rules:

1. Candle touch the buttom green channel line.

2. Arrow appears

3. Stochastic: Goes above the oversold area

4. THV RSI: Goes above the oversold area

5. Genesis: Started change color from red to green

6. THV TRIX: Started change color from red to green

7. MACD_Incolor: Starting cross from bottom to upward (green cross the red)

8. MACD_Incolor: Bar change color from red to green

9 If all rules above match: We look at the Heiken Ashi candles, if candle is WHITE we enter

from the next candle for 5M.

Short Rules:

1. Candle touch the top green channel line.

2. Arrow appears

3. Stochastic: Goes under the overbought area

4. THV RSI: Goes under the overbought area

5. Genesis: Started change color from green to red

6. THV TRIX: Started change color from green to red

7. MACD_Incolor: Starting cross from bottom to upward (red cross the green)

8. MACD_Incolor: Bar change color from green to red

9 If all rules above match: We look at the Heiken Ashi candles, if candle is RED we enter

from the next candle for 5M.

airquest:

I do not know anymore where I have found this one, but I have checked my emails and a folder where all the elite indicators I have acquired are gathered and it's not there.

I have downloaded that much indies the last few months that I really can't remember where every single one came from.

There are 19 elite indicators in that folder and I have found 19 download notifications, so that is correct ...

airquest:

It is, but lets leave it as is now. At least it can bee seen how a CCI should be coded (not that thing that metaquotes is attaching as an example how to make CCI)

A nice weekend to all

Reason: