Running Totals of Positions

Hello,

I wanted to know if there is a way of changing or customizing the "trade" screen so that I can see a running total of my positions.

Say I am 5M short on EURUSD and another 10M short on EURUSD...is there a way for me to see 15M TOTAL Short on EURUSD?

any help would be greatly appreciated.

thank you

8888888:

I wanted to know if there is a way of changing or customizing the "trade" screen so that I can see a running total of my positions.

Say I am 5M short on EURUSD and another 10M short on EURUSD...is there a way for me to see 15M TOTAL Short on EURUSD?

You can't customize the 'Trade' tab, but u can display that info on the chart via an indicator.

gordon:
You can't customize the 'Trade' tab, but u can display that info on the chart via an indicator.

hi and thank you so much for your reply...any way I can get a "tutorial" or some type of "run-down" in regards to this? how I can set it up this way?

just want to make it easier on the eyes and to keep track of things, we are used to using the dbFX platform as we are Money Managers and thus this will be on the MT4 MAM platform.

thank you again for your help.

8888888:

[...] we are used to using the dbFX platform as we are Money Managers and thus this will be on the MT4 MAM platform.

If u mean the Multi-Terminal, it does not have abilities to run code... So u can't customize it.

gordon:
If u mean the Multi-Terminal, it does not have abilities to run code... So u can't customize it.

we will be switching to Varengold Bank and thus they utilize MT4 platform.

so would you happen to know how we can customize the MT4 platform to show our running totals in each currency pair if multiple positions are open?

8888888:

we will be switching to Varengold Bank and thus they utilize MT4 platform.

so would you happen to know how we can customize the MT4 platform to show our running totals in each currency pair if multiple positions are open?

As I said, u can design an indicator to calculate and display that info. But running indicators on the Multi-Terminal version of MT4 is not possible.
Reason: