Please help me. I want to change the magic number of an ea that is already compiled to ex4.

I want an mq4 code that makes the ea ex4 file change the magic number. I want a command that makes the ea ex4 file change the magic number. Please help me. Thank you.

Your topic has been moved to the section: MQL4 and MetaTrader 4
Please consider which section is most appropriate — https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172166/page6#comment_49114893

Nipon prasombun: I want an mq4 code that makes the ea ex4 file change the magic number. I want a command that makes the ea ex4 file change the magic number. Please help me. Thank you.

Please explain in more detail as your post is unclear.

However, based on what I think you want, it will not be possible for one EA to force another EA to change a magic number.

Most EAs already have a parameter to select a magic number. Just change that parameter.

If however, the EA does not have that parameter and if you don't have that EA's source code, then nothing can be done.

Nipon prasombun:
I want an mq4 code that makes the ea ex4 file change the magic number. I want a command that makes the ea ex4 file change the magic number. Please help me. Thank you.
Does the EA create a magic number? As Fernando says, if so, you change it the settings if there is that option. Or you can create a template file and change it programmatically there.

But you might consider what you are trying to achieve, there might be another way.
Reason: