Coding help - page 565

mladen:

Unfortunately it can not

Imagine just this (for the second indicator) : EURUSD values around 1, and USDJPY values around 123. If you place them on the same indicator, EURUSD will look like a flat line

Thank you for trying to help

hi MLADEN.....ı need your help....ı have got a indicator but its repainting....ıf you help me ı will be happy...you are my last lucky...).please help...can you make 1 candle after buy or sell its ok for me....thank you very much

aress:
hi MLADEN.....ı need your help....ı have got a indicator but its repainting....ıf you help me ı will be happy...you are my last lucky...).please help...can you make 1 candle after buy or sell its ok for me....thank you very much

aress

Please check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241

Everything regarding centered TMA (including the recalculating/repainting and what is the non-repainting version of centered TMA) is explained there

mladen . please repair this indicator .is not updated

roma84:
mladen . please repair this indicator .is not updated

roma84

Even though that is a decompiled code, as far as I see there is nothing to be updated in it

mladen:

roma84

Even though that is a decompiled code, as far as I see there is nothing to be updated in it

no continuation indicator

Files:

roma84:
no continuation indicator

roma84

Please post the original (non-decompiled) source code - mq4 file - so that it can be checked for possible errors

mladen:

roma84

Please post the original (non-decompiled) source code - mq4 file - so that it can be checked for possible errors

mladenonly such two files

-mq4 - ex4

roma84:

mladen oktwo files

-mq4 - ex4

roma84

Sorry, but that is a decompiled code too

mladen:

roma84

Sorry, but that is a decompiled code too

mladen there is such an indicator .also a problem

Reason: