New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 289

mladen:

mntiwana

The "forEA" indicators that you can find at forex-tsd forum are indicators that are made to do the job as efficiently as it is possible. All the un-necessary things removed from the code for that case. There is no other reason why they are made so - no "compatibility issues" or anything similar - plain and simply they were made to enable EA to work as fast as possible

Dearest MLADEN,

thanks for early kind response,as you told,such kind indicators are done only for fast and efficiently work within EA,and for this act,un-necessary part removed,i understand logical explanation,thanks again.so all in all every indicator can be adapted in EA.........a bit more plz, can you point out what features can be consider as un-necessary in an EA.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

thanks for early kind response,as you told,such kind indicators are done only for fast and efficiently work within EA,and for this act,un-necessary part removed,i understand logical explanation,thanks again.so all in all every indicator can be adapted in EA.........a bit more plz, can you point out what features can be consider as un-necessary in an EA.

regards

mntiwana

For example : multi time frame, alerts, labels and objects creation, multiple symbols, multiple time frames, and so on and so on ... everything that is not the bare values calculation

mladen:

mntiwana

For example : multi time frame, alerts, labels and objects creation, multiple symbols, multiple time frames, and so on and so on ... everything that is not the bare values calculation

Dearest MLADEN,

oh thanks a lot,so its means very lite traveling,no purse,no beauty box,no hand bag,no suit case,no lap top....only a tab and master card.:).

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

oh thanks a lot,so its means very lite traveling,no purse,no beauty box,no hand bag,no suit case,no lap top....only a tab and master card.:).

regards

Something like that EAs are time critical and then the components used in the EAs should be treated like that too in some case. That is why some indicator features that are normally made for men, have to be removed when used from EAs - to make sure that delays will not happen. Either that, or to make sure that the default features are not going to make a burden to components execution time

mladen:
Something like that EAs are time critical and then the components used in the EAs should be treated like that too in some case. That is why some indicator features that are normally made for men, have to be removed when used from EAs - to make sure that delays will not happen. Either that, or to make sure that the default features are not going to make a burden to components execution time

Dearest MLADEN,

you explained the way that make me fully aware of that all,my opinion and thinking was so verse and wrong before honestly,you saved me from a lot of useless troubles.so the applicable components must be possible less in numbers and with necessary features only,for fast and accurate execution within EAs....a lot of thanks.

regards

mladen:

Hi mladen, would you have a quick fix for these indicators?

298537-planetline.zip

151662-astro_indicators_mq4.zip

This is very handy indicator I have found, it's a backtester that kind of scrolls your chart at a given point of time at the speed of one bar at the time.

But, sometimes it makes my MT4 freeze, maybe there's a bug in it.

Could someone please take a look at it ?

Thanks.

Files:

Wulong10:
This is very handy indicator I have found, it's a backtester that kind of scrolls your chart at a given point of time at the speed of one bar at the time.

But, sometimes it makes my MT4 freeze, maybe there's a bug in it.

Could someone please take a look at it ?

Thanks.

Is there some rough rule when does it freeze the terminal?

Yes, when I want to take a picture with the backtester on, the MT4 simply shuts down.

When I make it work again, the backtester is still on the chart, but the chart stays stuck, then I have to reload my template and everything is back to normal.

For the rest, the backtester works OK, I only can't take any pictures, but I always forget it ...

Wulong10:
Yes, when I want to take a picture with the backtester on, the MT4 simply shuts down.

When I make it work again, the backtester is still on the chart, but the chart stays stuck, then I have to reload my template and everything is back to normal.

For the rest, the backtester works OK, I only can't take any pictures, but I always forget it ...

Wulong10

Will try to find what is going on, but can not promise anything (from your description it looks more like a terminal bug than a problem with the code)

Reason: