New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 240

Hi Mladen I would like to request if you can add buy sell arrow on Vq Bars mtf & alert v2.0 new build when colour changes from red to green and vise versa and if can wait till the bars end on current timeframe .Thanks

redrose:
Hi Mladen I would like to request if you can add buy sell arrow on Vq Bars mtf & alert v2.0 new build when colour changes from red to green and vise versa and if can wait till the bars end on current timeframe .Thanks

Why?

I mean it already changes colors - wouldn't adding arrows to that same bars be duplicating the same thing on chart (and making chart overcrowded instead of being as simple as it can)?

Hi Mladen

You have previously created an simple EA called " Endless "

Can I request it be updated to work with newest build version

and ...

Can it be modified to place orders as follows :-

If BUY option is selected only place orders if previous candle is a BEAR candle

If SELL option is selected only place orders if previous candle is a BULL candle

Can you also take a look at the attched Recurrence indicator which does not auto refresh / update and has to be done manually

Hope you can help

Kindest Regards

recurrencestatisticv4.4.mq4

endless.mq4

jcs:
Hi Mladen

and ...

If SELL option is selected only place orders if previous candle is a BULL candle

Can you also take a look at the attched Recurrence indicator which does not auto refresh / update and has to be done manually

Hope you can help

Kindest Regards

endless.mq4

EDIT ...

Can you please also make " endless " EA compatable with ECN brokers ... if not already so

jcs:
Hi Mladen

and ...

Hope you can help

Kindest Regards

endless.mq4

No code change needs to be done to make it compatible with new builds (the two compiler warnings are completely benign). Check your experts and journal tabs for errors to see why is it not working

Hello all,

Is there a way to put a limit on the calculated bars, for the period converter previously posted ?

Because i have huge processor use.

Thanks a lot !

mladen:
No code change needs to be done to make it compatible with new builds (the two compiler warnings are completely benign). Check your experts and journal tabs for errors to see why is it not working

mladen ... endless is working with ECN, got a chance to test ity this morning

But can you amend the code to place orders as I requested in my original post please

What about the Recurrence indi ?

Thanks

Big Joe:
Hello all,

Is there a way to put a limit on the calculated bars, for the period converter previously posted ?

Because i have huge processor use.

Thanks a lot !

You can limit the number of bars on chart (max bars on chart in the options) to which it is attached. Otherwise that indicator never had an option to limit bars

mladen:
3 other indicators are needed for that to work : TVI, GannHiLo-Histo and T3_2ColorHisto. Can you please post those too, so that the indicator can be checked and used?

Hi Mladen

I'm posting these in hopes they are what you require. All the best.

Files:

Pippo Inzaghi:
Hi Mladen I'm posting these in hopes they are what you require. All the best.

Try it out now : genesismatrix_2.22.mq4

Files:
Reason: