New metatrader 4 compatible experts - page 23

forextraderaz:
Hi mladen, I have an EA that I think the code needs updated to newest mt4 build 950 there are 12 warning messages when I tried to compile, there is however no errors that come up. Could you by chance also add a spread filter in the options menu? Thanks for your help.

forextraderaz

Check this version noq (two of the warnings could have caused some execution problems, check how it is working now) : alshamsi_breakout_fuad_ea_1_01.mq4

mladen:

forextraderaz

Check this version noq (two of the warnings could have caused some execution problems, check how it is working now) : alshamsi_breakout_fuad_ea_1_01.mq4

Looks perfect it compiled with zero warning messages thank you. When you have time can you add a spread filter to the EA in options menu?

forextraderaz:
Looks perfect it compiled with zero warning messages thank you. When you have time can you add a spread filter to the EA in options menu?

What would a spread filter do exactly?

mladen:
What would a spread filter do exactly?

It would allow the EA not to be active if spread is above the desired max amount imputed in spread field.

forextraderaz:
It would allow the EA not to be active if spread is above the desired max amount imputed in spread field.

OK. Will add that too

mladen:
OK. Will add that too

Ok thank you for your help with this.

forextraderaz:
Ok thank you for your help with this.

Try out this version : alshamsi_breakout_fuad_ea_1_02.mq4

Use MinSpread to specify minimal spread in pips that the EA should take into account for managing new orders

mladen:

Try out this version : alshamsi_breakout_fuad_ea_1_02.mq4

Use MinSpread to specify minimal spread in pips that the EA should take into account for managing new orders

Thank you so much for adding this feature into the options.

hi everyone. i have an easy EA . but this dont work now and give some warnings. i use this before for 2 years. i dont understand what is wrong!!! anyone can help me to fixed this problem? thanks....

Files:
myrsiea.mq4  10 kb

trade74:
hi everyone. i have an easy EA . but this dont work now and give some warnings. i use this before for 2 years. i dont understand what is wrong!!! anyone can help me to fixed this problem? thanks....

trade74

That code is new metatrade 4 compatible. The warnings you get are all benign and can not affect the EA work. If it is not working, it is not due to incompatibility but due to something else in the EA. Check what errors are you getting in experts or journal tab of terminal for more details

Reason: