New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 227

Please make this indicator nmc.

Also, I want to see only the "+Trend+" block/ part in the upper left corner of chart window. Please add an option for it.

Thanks.

skn:
Please make this indicator nmc.

Also, I want to see only the "+Trend+" block/ part in the upper left corner of chart window. Please add an option for it.

Thanks.

Those are benign warnings, but anyway, here is a version without those warnings : ferrufx_multi_info_2_v1.3_nmc.mq4

Thanks, Mladen.

You are always helpful.

Dearest MLADEN and MRTOOLS

with regards

can you please see under given 2 ver of QQE for nmc,they have errors and warnings,some more plz ,if check for nrp also,so much kinds.

mntiwana

mntiwana:
Dearest MLADEN and MRTOOLS

with regards

can you please see under given 2 ver of QQE for nmc,they have errors and warnings,some more plz ,if check for nrp also,so much kinds.

mntiwana

Try this : allabsoluteqqe_v2.31.mq4

Warning that are left are benign. To remove those warning almost the whole code should be rewritten.

Files:

Dearest MLADEN

so much thanks for the help,error removed,some warning,if not effect the performance of indi and is it not repainter one ?

regards.

mntiwana:
Dearest MLADEN

so much thanks for the help,error removed,some warning,if not effect the performance of indi and is it not repainter one ?

regards.

No, those warnings are benign - they should not affect the work of the indicator

Hi Mladen or Mr.Tools,

Could you make these indi nmc? Thanks

candlevolume_09_3_beta.mq4

mn_highlightbar_v2.mq4

nb_meter_signals_v2.mq4

Regards,

jobudi888:
Hi Mladen or Mr.Tools,

Could you make these indi nmc? Thanks

candlevolume_09_3_beta.mq4

mn_highlightbar_v2.mq4

nb_meter_signals_v2.mq4

Regards,

Hi Jobudi888, made the NB Meter_Signals_v2 compatible with mew mt4.

Thanks, Mr.Tools for NB Meter v2 but when I tried it sometimes it appear and dissapear, when you scroll left or rigt and someimes the signal moved around and that signal is from a few days ago. hope you can fix this. Thanks

Also I'm waiting for the other indis hope you have time to make them working.

Thank you regards,

Reason: