New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 107

Applied automatic candle re-sizing to this indicator. It needs the other 3 indicators in your indicator folder for it to work. Compiled on build 646.

genesis_eset_autocandles_2.00_nmc.ex4

gannhilo-histo.mq4

tvi.mq4

t3ma_nmc.mq4

Can anyone make this indicator compatible with mt4? Or already has a similar version for the new MT4?

Jaquanburton:
Can anyone make this indicator compatible with mt4? Or already has a similar version for the new MT4?

It only needed a couple of minor alterations.

color_rsi_v1.01_maxsig_nmc.mq4

cja:
It only needed a couple of minor alterations. color_rsi_v1.01_maxsig_nmc.mq4

Thank you so much cja!

Hello everyone.

I am looking for an indicator that simply prints the daily range on the bottom of each day.

It is something like cja's hi-lo indicator with the box surrounding one day, and the daily range number below.

I just want the daily range number below, and the box is optional.

Is there any indicator out there that does this? It is NOT AVERAGE range. it just prints the range of the day for each day on the chart.

THanks!!!

This is the most AMAZING indicator all thanks to CJA.

Could CJA allow lookback so that It can print more than 7 days???

It would be wonderful if I can see back 100 days or something... and also an option to shift the position of the daily range number at the bottom??

CJA the BEST!!!

xtrader38:
This is the most AMAZING indicator all thanks to CJA.

Could CJA allow lookback so that It can print more than 7 days???

It would be wonderful if I can see back 100 days or something... and also an option to shift the position of the daily range number at the bottom??

CJA the BEST!!!

This is very basic but should do all that you want. It does not display any Daily Rectangles or Range labels above the 1 hour chart.

daily_range_nmc.ex4

Files:
daily.jpg  91 kb

Hello Mladen,

I have new errors with the new version of MT4 (build 646), MetaEditor (build 934).Can you look please.

Files:

un6oitil:
Hello Mladen, I have new errors with the new version of MT4 (build 646), MetaEditor (build 934).Can you look please.

Those are all benign warning

Your EA and scripts should work the same as they worked before

Hi, I'm trying to back-test the attached indicator but the arrows stop showing up at some points in time. Is there a nmc version of a similar indicator?

Files:
Reason: