Daily Average Indicator

Hi,

Does anyone know of a indicator that calculates and shows the daily range for a currency pair on any given day?

Kindly share

Thanks

Here you are: the MIREN range indicator

Here, I attached the MIREN range indicator that will show you the range (H-L) of each bar in any timeframe. And also the template file to get you easy in use... Hope you enjoy it...

Could you pls attach also the indicators to the charts so that we can see clearly how it works ?

Nic

Thanks a lot.

I don't know whether this can be useful in any way, but it calculates the accumulated average of all the bars in history for the chosen chart - m1- mn1. it has 3 modes - 1 is for "bar high-bar low"; 2 is for "mathabs(bar close - bar open)"; 3 is for "bar close - bar open".

Files:

thanks. i'm looking at it.

i was thinking of something simple, for instance G-J weekly average is ... 350 pips (last week was 325... current high is... current low is...). just an example.

wananohoshi:
I don't know whether this can be useful in any way, but it calculates the accumulated average of all the bars in history for the chosen chart - m1- mn1. it has 3 modes - 1 is for "bar high-bar low"; 2 is for "mathabs(bar close - bar open)"; 3 is for "bar close - bar open".

Scrat:
thanks. i'm looking at it. i was thinking of something simple, for instance G-J weekly average is ... 350 pips (last week was 325... current high is... current low is...). just an example.

It is multi timeframe high/low indicator.

May be it will help.

B]MTF_HI_LOW: multi timeframe indicator for high/low daily, week and so on in one chart window.

Alert for Miren range

Could you please add a popup audible alert when the white and blue lines cross

mnhidayat_bfc:
Here, I attached the MIREN range indicator that will show you the range (H-L) of each bar in any timeframe. And also the template file to get you easy in use... Hope you enjoy it...

Which currency produce the most currency pips on daily average

I should know this, but I have forgotten. There are many currency pairs and I know EURJPY is one of the top movers. What are the others that come close to EURJPY with low spreads??

Dave

<<<

I found this on the internet:

Daily Pip Range

EUR/USD 111 pips

USD/JPY 102 pips

GBP/USD 156 pips

USD/CHF 127 pips

AUD/USD 85 pips

NZD/USD 81 pips

EUR/JPY 112 pips

GBP/CHF 161 pips