Range Indicators

Does anyone know about a weekly range indicator? I ran a search but couldn't find anything so far. I'm currently using one for daily range (#(T_S_R)-Daily Range Calculator .mq4) and I'm really happy with it, but a weekly average would help me a lot. Maybe something similar to TSR?

Hi! Pls have a look at my post here. The indicator calculates the average range on a given number of bars, regardless of the chart type.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

TSR Daily Average?

Hi,

Would you attached TSR Daily Average indicator as same as CJA's? It's nice to see the lime and red color in stoploss, but I could not find it.

Thanks!

that's exactly what i wanted...!!! THANKS!

cja:
I have quickly converted the Daily TSR to Weekly this should do what you want

Daily and Weekly indicators

Thanks CJA!

CJA,

Can you make something like this for monthly also. Also, can you give an option for the daily/weekly where we can check average for any number of days we want, rather than the fixed 20?

Thanks

Monthly TSR

pfxgroup:
CJA,

Can you make something like this for monthly also. Also, can you give an option for the daily/weekly where we can check average for any number of days we want, rather than the fixed 20?

Thanks

All done and Posted on the 1st Post above, try it and let me know if anything needs to be changed.

cja

cja:
All done and Posted on the 1st Post above, try it and let me know if anything needs to be changed. cja

--------------------------------------------------------------

cja: Hello!

As always, your work is an exceptional and your gifted contributions are creative and priceless!

Thank you for your generosity and kindness.

With regrads,

Sincerely,

rswamy4449

hi

cja:
I have quickly converted the Daily TSR to Weekly this should do what you want

20/05/2007

I have added the Monthly TSR and also altered the Daily & Weekly indicators so that all 3 indicators can now have their Average ranges altered except for the 1 Day/1 Week /1 Month Range which remains unchanged.

t_s_r-daily_range_calculator_.mq4

t_s_r-weekly_range_calculator.mq4

t_s_r-monthly_range_calculator.mq4

Thanks for those indi...but can you explain about room up , room dn and maximum stop losses..sorry

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Settings

prasxz:
Thanks for those indi...but can you explain about room up , room dn and maximum stop losses..sorry

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

This should make those settings a little clearer, the Daily indicator was used in the original thread for the TSR Daily Average System, from memory there is a fairly detailed explanation of the settings in that thread somewhere near to the start.

RAvg = (R1+R5+R10+R20)/4;

low0 = iLow(NULL,PERIOD_MN1,0);

high0 = iHigh(NULL,PERIOD_MN1,0);

RoomUp = RAvg - (Bid - low0)/Point;

RoomDown = RAvg - (high0 - Bid)/Point;

StopLoss_Long = RoomUp/Risk_to_Reward_ratio;

SL_Long = Bid - StopLoss_Long*Point;

StopLoss_Short = RoomDown/Risk_to_Reward_ratio;

SL_Short = Bid + StopLoss_Short*Point;

cja

Just cant thank you enough CJA. Exactly what I was looking for.

Reason: