New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 80

bdunn:
Hi Mrtools & Mladen:

The two BT SSA_EP files are callling the JStochastic indicator in the codes. And, the JStochastic is calling the two INCLUDE files.

Pls allow me to attach the related files here for your investigation. FYI, I already placed the SSA end-pointed indicators in the indicator folder.

Many thanks!

BDunn modified the brain trends to use the JMA_Stochastic. Remember the SSA end-pointed needs the libSSA.dll and the JMA_Stochastic may have some repainting issues, but think there are less repainting issues with the JMA_Stochastic than with the JStochastic.

tito_xs:
hi,

can you guys please make this indicator nmc?

rsx_sigmahisto_mtfalerts_v1.mq4

thnks in advance

regards tito,

Hi Tito_xs, made it compatible with the new mt4 builds.

Thanks buddy. I will try that.

mrtools:
BDunn modified the brain trends to use the JMA_Stochastic. Remember the SSA end-pointed needs the libSSA.dll and the JMA_Stochastic may have some repainting issues, but think there are less repainting issues with the JMA_Stochastic than with the JStochastic.

Souayah:
hello mladen, can you or anyone else please update this indicators for new mt4 build ?bd_crossover_bdv8_12_31.mq4bid_ask_bdv8_12_31.mq4color_ma_bdv8_12_31.mq4ema_cross_ses_bdv8_12_31.mq4macd_with_ema_bdv8_12_31.mq4

Hello Souayah, the last 2 are already working on build 625 for me but the first 3 made to be new mt4 compatible. Be aware that the arrows on the BD crossover and the ema cross can and will repaint.

mrtools:
Hi Tito_xs, made it compatible with the new mt4 builds.

mucha gracias amigo

Please can anyone adapt this two indicators? This would be really great.

Have a nice weekend

erdenmensch:
Please can anyone adapt this two indicators? This would be really great. Have a nice weekend

erdenmensch

Those do not need to be changed

Two compiler warnings are completely benign

mladen:
erdenmensch

Those do not need to be changed

Two compiler warnings are completely benign

But when I compiler the two indicators, I get the message: EX4 write error - 1 error 1 warning (void function returns a value) and they do not appear in the folder indicators. What´s wrong? I use vers. 4.00 build 625. Do you have any idea?

erdenmensch:
But when I compiler the two indicators, I get the message: EX4 write error - 1 error 1 warning and they do not appear in the folder indicators. What´s wrong? Do you have any idea?

This is what I get (for both indicators) :

Can you compile any of the indicators?

Files:
compiler.gif  63 kb

mladen:
This is what I get (for both indicators) :

Can you compile any of the indicators?

I get this message, when I compile the indicators from the folder indicators. When I compile under desktop I get the same message like you in the picture.

Files:
1_1.jpg  107 kb
Reason: