New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 58

Dear mladen,

Help convert to Metatrader nmc, please...

And (if possible) Comment in Left Top Corner can setting on/off

Files:

Tsar:
Dear mladen,

Help convert to Metatrader nmc, please...

And (if possible) Comment in Left Top Corner can setting on/off

Tsar

Those were all just warnings (they did not prevent the indicator from working)

Anyway, here is a version that does not have those compiler warning either (I am currently using build 628, and it seems to be working OK on it)

Files:

this indicator is not working....

Pava:
this indicator is not working....

The Graf Analysis?

Try changing time frame back and forth (to higher time frame preferably). It should work (as you can see from the example). But, again, I am currently on build 628 - maybe that is the problem

Graf Analysis working on build 610

mladen:
The Graf Analysis? Try changing time frame back and forth (to higher time frame preferably). It should work (as you can see from the example). But, again, I am currently on build 628 - maybe that is the problem

Does anyone have the stepma stoch indicator for new metatrader build, please?

thefxpros:
Does anyone have the stepma stoch indicator for new metatrader build, please?

Which exact version are you using?

There is quite a few versions, that is why I am asking

mladen:
Which exact version are you using? There is quite a few versions, that is why I am asking

I have this but it seems it has some problem. When i change the kvatr value, the indicator disappears with range bars charts. With candlestick it works fine. Do you know why Mladen?

stepma_stoch_v1.mq4

Files:

thefxpros:
I have this but it seems it has some problem. When i change the kvatr value, the indicator disappears with range bars charts. With candlestick it works fine. Do you know why Mladen?

stepma_stoch_v1.mq4

thefxpros

StepMA stoch depends on average range (and its volatility). Since for constant range bars the average range is always a same value it is causing that problem. I am not sure that it can be corrected

mladen:
Tsar

Those were all just warnings (they did not prevent the indicator from working)

Anyway, here is a version that does not have those compiler warning either (I am currently using build 628, and it seems to be working OK on it)

Thank's so much...

I've tested in MT4 Build 509 ; Graf Analysis_V2.1 EN nmc 'worked Well' as Graf Analysis_V2.1 EN

The Diagonal scale & Fibo calculation calculate the same with Correctly

I compile used MT4 Build 509 for these.

NOTE: Attach .EX4 file's used compile with MT4 Build 509

Let's Compare with MT4 Build 610 and MT4 Build 625 in Next Post

Reason: