New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 52

mladen:
maa1 It is not possible to find peaks and valleys that way. The pos+2 is actually a way where the first closed bar is used, but it needs to compare 5 closed bars of price to 5 closed bars of indicator and that is why you get divetrgence in the hindsight

Dear Mladen, thank you for your advice, I am not a programmer so I do not know these things. It is not possible to make the indicator not repaint after the signal forms at bar close? By changing to pos+1 does this affect the 5 bar count?

All I want it to do is not repaint during the following bar, can this be done in any way. Can it be that indicator only reads at close of bar (I am using a renko chart) and then read again at the close of the next bar? Thanks for taking time to answer Maa1

Hello,

i have downloaded the Heiken ashi smoothed with alerts.....but unfortunately it's not working on the new Mt4 Platform.

I would appreciate your help.

bernd:
Hello,

i have downloaded the Heiken ashi smoothed with alerts.....but unfortunately it's not working on the new Mt4 Platform.

I would appreciate your help.

Here s a version that is compatible with the new metatrader 4 too

I would like to try this indicator in the new mt4 build. Now it gives me 2 errors "_Point".

Please can you convert it? Thanks

stepcharttrend_v2.mq4

Files:

thefxpros:
I would like to try this indicator in the new mt4 build. Now it gives me 2 errors "_Point".

Please can you convert it? Thanks

stepcharttrend_v2.mq4

Interesting variation of XO Anyway, here you go : no compiling errors any more and it works OK now win newest builds too

mladen:
Interesting variation of XO Anyway, here you go : no compiling errors any more and it works OK now win newest builds too

damn, I just had to replace the P with the p

thanks as always Mladen!

This indicator has been compiled on build 625 and will not work on build 509.

This indicator is the result of a request to be able to temporarily remove trendlines highlines or vertical lines off a chart then have them re appear when needed. Plus it was a good excuse to play with some button code

1/ This is an indicator and goes in the indicator folder

2/ Set the line colors in the inputs for the 3 different options as this sets the line colors for different lines loaded on the chart.

3/ Once loaded 3 buttons appear at the top of the chart, click to remove the lines and click once more to have the lines appear

I was going to post a tick sound file but it appears this forum does not support wav files so I used the expert sound file as it is already in the MT4 sound folder

clean_chart_nmc.ex4

Files:

cja:
This indicator has been compiled on build 625 and will not work on build 509.

This indicator is the result of a request to be able to temporarily remove trendlines highlines or vertical lines off a chart then have them re appear when needed. Plus it was a good excuse to play with some button code

1/ This is an indicator and goes in the indicator folder

2/ Set the line colors in the inputs for the 3 different options as this sets the line colors for different lines loaded on the chart.

3/ Once loaded 3 buttons appear at the top of the chart, click to remove the lines and click once more to have the lines appear

I was going to post a tick sound file but it appears this forum does not support wav files so I used the expert sound file as it is already in the MT4 sound folder

clean_chart_nmc.ex4

CJA

Any non-standard extension can simply be packed in a zip (or rar) file and attached as any other attachments

Is this curable Thanks. (AMP007)

Files:
amp007.rar  512 kb

Hi all coding expert friends,

Would you please to fix this indi, in order to use at MT4 build 610?

I really appreciate for your kindness.

Thank you,

anton

Files:
ma_histo.mq4  7 kb
Reason: