New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 11

So will we be able to create mtf indicators on this new build? Also does anyone know of a swap indicator for this new build.

FxTrendsTrader:
So will we be able to create mtf indicators on this new build? Also does anyone know of a swap indicator for this new build.

In a build 600 (from yesterday) they reverted the "no recursive calls" nonsense and all the mtf should work properly now

star821:
It seem like "Point Original Bars". I like "Point Original Bars" very much!

An alternative for range & renko chart users. Unlike traditional range bars, Point-O bars hold the range from open to close at a constant level. They only require the price to retrace to the original open value of the previous bar in order to form a new bar. This form of charting makes it very easy to spot support & resistance levels and simplifies catching of reversal points.

Point Original Bars for Metatrader – Forex Trading Tools | Metatrader tools & plug-ins

You are right

The code needs to be cleaned up and sme errors corrected and then it could be much more usable (see the error on the example bellow).

Files:
renko_error.gif  28 kb

same problem of Jomatk

all Renko...exe indictors don't appear in MT4 build 600

duxis:
same problem of Jomatk all Renko...exe indictors don't appear in MT4 build 600

duxis

Open the offline chart. Those are indicators that are generating offline data - they are not indicators in classical sense. In the upper left corner you will have written out what is the name of the offline chart that you have to open

Tested them right now and they work with no problem at all (build 600)

Hello Mladen.The terminal is updated for me. I compiled the ex file in old MT4, but it all the same doesn't work in the new terminal. Please help.

Files:

Air92:
Hello Mladen.The terminal is updated for me. I compiled the ex file in old MT4, but it all the same doesn't work in the new terminal. Please help.

Air92

Use this one.

PS: this one will not work with older builds of metatrader (build 509 or older)

Files:

Hello Sir, first forgive my bad English, is not my native language..

And once again, really big thank you for all of your help to re-written this offline chart builder indicators for us.. to work again in MT4 build 600. God Bless You As Always..

Thank You

mladen:
Air92

Use this one.

PS: this one will not work with older builds of metatrader (build 509 or older)

Thank you,Mladen,but not work

Files:
dss.jpg  442 kb

Air92:
Thank you,Mladen,but not work

You did not use the one I just posted, In the latest I posted there is no "char" in the whole source (try it out : press ctrl+F and enter char in the new source and the results will be negative). Please use the one I posted and overwrite the old one

Also, please read this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183353/page67

Reason: