Why does the price move? The answer is here!!! - page 33

Also, find the grail, stay quiet.

We are being watched. )

new-rena:
Was the whole depot going too?

I don't remember.

count the initial deposit 100 quid leverage 500, 0.01 lot on silver and 0.01 on silver euro

I personally am in favour of free carrying of firearms, and all problems with DCs will be solved instantly. We will pay 500 p a month for ECN connection and no commissions, although they have plenty of that too.

Indeed!

sanyooooook:

I (not the only one) worked as an arbitrator with Alpari, the money was given, but now the system is down.

Found someone to work with. :)

Yeah, and the brokerage company in the offer will write: "and recalculate the funds so that you still owe them.

The only way the broker can do that is if there is no market price at all, just the price that the client receives.

If the office declares that they deliver a price from several liquidity providers and in this case delivers the best price for the client, then the "non-market" quotes cannot exist at all, if the office accepted the trade order - then the quote is market, otherwise it cannot execute the trade order at all - there is no "market price".

If you call yourself a rider, get in the back of the DC and execute market orders.

joo:

Find someone to work with. :)

The only way they can do that is if they do not have any market prices at all, but only those they give to the client themselves.

If the office declares that he supplies a price from several liquidity providers and thus delivers the best price for the client, then the "non-market" quotes cannot exist at all - if the office accepted the trade order - then the quote is market, otherwise it can not execute the trade order at all - there is no "market price".

If you call yourself a rider, get in the back of the DC and execute market orders.

In that case, they should execute limit orders at the bid price and if there is no seller in the market, the price should not go lower than this order. Does any brokerage company do this?

sanyooooook:
In that case, they should execute limit orders at bid price and if there is no seller in the market, the price should not go below this order. Does any brokerage company do this?
We were talking about market orders - an order to execute a trade at the price that is currently available or better, and arbitrage is arranged just on market orders. This is not the case with limiters - it is not always possible to execute a market order at the limiter price and that is fine.

sanyooooook:
In that case, they should execute limit orders at the bid price and if there is no seller in the market, the price should not go lower than this order. Does any brokerage company do this?
You may be right ))))). Then there is no point in opening to the market. Maybe you just did not charge enough money? For example, I would not take the trouble to enter the market with such a small amount of money (no offense, just a typical example). I would have redrawn the quotes for you and that's it))))

joo:
We were talking about market orders - an order to execute a trade at or better than the current price, and arbitrage is all about market orders. This is not the case with limiters - it is not always possible to execute a market order at the limiter price and that is fine.
Yes I agree with that, I don't agree that in MT limiters (let's say buy) are executed at Ask price

joo:

.... otherwise it cannot execute a trade order at all - there is no "market price".

There are even special error codes for this in MQLs.
Reason: