Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 167

techmac:
They are doing at again : holidays and a weekend and after it people are simply going to be hit with new smart bugs. And that shows one thing clearly : they are fully aware what kind of crap they are pushing to traders (otherwise they would not care of the date of the release - they would even be proud)

Bu the date when they correct all the going we are going to be using something else. And then they are going to be "surprised"

Is amazing that templates are poorly implemented. "operator[]" method generates error in template method. Every time I try to use the templates more broadly, I get a silly mistake.

And a detail about everything that has been said about that road looking MetaQuotes. I think they just want to meet MT4 to MT5 because having no migration, has become outdated. I think MT5 stay for the USA market, due to its regulation and MT4 for the rest. It also simplifies them much development to share many components.

LOL. Now with "ants in his pants" autofilter.

PS: I don't know if that definition is correct in English. I'm not native English. I want to say "annoying people"

braintheboss:

PS: I don't know if that definition is correct in English. I'm not native English. I want to say "annoying people"

And their code base haven't had a new update (now indicator, script or EA) for at least 2 months. So they have to "upgrade" metatrader (everything else is dead)

All of them do that (throwing out unnecessary updates) except the others do not make the updated version worse but better. Metatrader is unique : the should promote new builds as" even worse than you could imagine from the last build"

braintheboss:

That is a simple sign of an attack. Guess someone have found out that the testing cloud can be used for that

Tomorrow we shall see what does the new build do

I am sooooooo thrilled

have n't we had enough big changes for a while

how long must this nonsense continue?

nowhere in the original brief from MQs did it say the changes would be never ending (back this time last yr was it)

i would like to swear alittle, but its a public forum

WR1:
have n't we had enough big changes for a while

how long must this nonsense continue?

nowhere in the original brief from MQs did it say the changes would be never ending (back this time last yr was it)

i would like to swear alittle, but its a public forum

I know what you mean

When everybody, but literally everybody but metatrader people is aware of what is going on and all we can do is sit and watch how they are killing it with their stupidity

Changing platform is a solution but I hate changing the environment and that is the only reason why I still did not do that. But ... getting closer and closer to doing it. It will take me some time to adapt a new trading platform but at least I can chose some that is not going to use me as a guinea pig in their twisted mind experiments to sell magazines and underwear

Anybody got that update yet?

I am on metatrader demo server all the time today and nothing happened yet

Reason: