Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 168

At what time it's friday in Russia? I keep waiting for the b670+. I think it will be finally b677...

braintheboss:
At what time it's friday in Russia? I keep waiting for the b670+. I think it will be finally b677...

In Moscow it started 14 hours ago

In Vladivostok it is already 9PM

braintheboss:
Ghost update, never seen before xD

Ghost posts too : at the thread posts that are totally unrelated to that thread appears - moderators trying to fill it with "interest"

checkin:
Anybody got that update yet? I am on metatrader demo server all the time today and nothing happened yet

Same here : no updates

mladen:
Same here : no updates

Maybe we should be happy for that

techmac:
Maybe we should be happy for that

No. If lucky will be including a major fix...at least for me

braintheboss:
No. If lucky will be including a major fix...at least for me

Hope springs eternal

Build 670 :

Test No 1 : passing datetime parameter : FAIL(attached the example - run the _test indicator - both indicators needed). That bug was reported to mql servicedesk long time ago

Did not conduct more tests (when it can not pass parameters correctly, what else should be tested?)

Files:

mladen:
Build 670 :

Test No 1 : passing datetime parameter : FAIL(attached the example - run the _test indicator - both indicators needed). That bug was reported to mql servicedesk long time ago

Did not conduct more tests (when it can not pass parameters correctly, what else should be tested?)

:):)

Why am I not surprised?

techmac:
:):):) Why am I not surprised?

They did their best not to disappoint us. Not goof to break the tradition - and the kept the tradition we all "love" by now. Come on, what would we do without a flock of bugs?