Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 243

checkin:
Using "signals" when the broker is metaquotes demo is straight forward scamm. Their data is not usable at all (at lest 20-30 times a day you have a 5-10 minutes lag) Anybody can check that. And they are selling those "signals"

Sent them a ticket about that - no answer, no comment, nothing. The usual

techmac:

It was never different - any complaint is going to be pushed under the rug

techmac:

Does you know 'MT4 nmc' mean ? nmc is 'No More Complaint'

They always (absolutely of course) Right. So never blame them...

Tsar:
Does you know 'MT4 nmc' mean ? nmc is 'No More Complaint' They always (absolutely of course) Right. So never blame them...

nmc = New MetaTrader Compatible/Code - as far as I am aware and was started by mladen on this Forum to identify the new MT4 coded indicators/Scripts/Expert Advisors.

Hey guys,

Do you know if mt4 works now with windows 10 ?

My hard drive health is near 0 %, so i wait a failure.

I can't even do a backup because of bad sectors. And i suppose i can't do a clone also.

So will buy a ssd and start a fresh instal, so i will put windows 10 on it.

Tsar:
Does you know 'MT4 nmc' mean ? nmc is 'No More Complaint' They always (absolutely of course) Right. So never blame them...

The "no more complaint" (I saw the "no more claims" "joke" too) is a thing started by guys that never helped anybody in any coding whatsoever but are asking over and over to have something made for them (and then selling stuff at mt market place - the "no more claims" case came from a guy that is doing exactly that - I even know his real name, but no names now - let him leave in his little mt market scamm for now)

I guess they think it is funny to troll and invent nonsense. As usual : the result is going to be quite the opposite of what their intentions were and if we are going to wait for them to make some code new metatrader compatible then we would not work with new metarader 4 at all

Big Joe:
Hey guys,

Do you know if mt4 works now with windows 10 ?

My hard drive health is near 0 %, so i wait a failure.

I can't even do a backup because of bad sectors. And i suppose i can't do a clone also.

So will buy a ssd and start a fresh instal, so i will put windows 10 on it.

Big Joe

You do no have to install metatrader

Just copy the whole metatrader folder (and the data folder) and copy it back and it will work as it used to work (use "/portable" switch when you start terminal and then all the indicators, eas, scripts,... go to mq4 subfolder of metatrader main folder)

:):)

Mt user question :

any one know of a function that can tell if the server at the desk is Using US rules or not?

Mt "expert" answer :

extern bool Is_US_Account=true; bool IsUnitedStatesAccount(void){return Is_US_Account;}

Pay attention that he uses function to return a boolean parameter value - with experts like that we do not have to worry about anything

checkin:
:):):)

Mt user question :

Mt "expert" answer :

Pay attention that he uses function to return a boolean parameter value - with experts like that we do not have to worry about anything

The "we are not slaves here" guy No wonder he tells that s...y all the time

techmac:
The "we are not slaves here" guy No wonder he tells that s...y all the time

Maybe he really think that he is not a slave ...

Reason: