Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 223

Some new problems with new builds. Keep build 765 (if you can)

techmac:
MT is doubling its cut in the freelance business. Their reason : there is more jobs so they have to increase their cut. The lamest excuse I have ever heard - according to mt, since there is more job for the people they have to take more money Sure ...

Like banks. Not surprise for me.

braintheboss:
Like banks. Not surprise for me.

Good comparison. Only one change : like "banksters"

It becomes more and more obvious what mt plans are : check the "Bi-Directional Trading and Hedging of Positions in MetaTrader 5 Using the HedgeTerminal API" and it becomes clear why mt4 is just getting worse with time not better. That useless crap of "Bi-Directional Trading and Hedging" is going to be a reason why they are going to pull the plug of got mt4

The biggest "change" : now you can find posts like this on mt site

"I will pay you cash if you are better than me!"

The most ridiculous way of scamming people for their own code and moderators do not do anything there against it

checkin:
It becomes more and more obvious what mt plans are : check the "Bi-Directional Trading and Hedging of Positions in MetaTrader 5 Using the HedgeTerminal API" and it becomes clear why mt4 is just getting worse with time not better. That useless crap of "Bi-Directional Trading and Hedging" is going to be a reason why they are going to pull the plug of got mt4

I was reading through the HedgeTerminal API stuff on the Metaquotes site and came across this

If you have not purchased the library and only wish to test it, then EA operation in real time will not be available to you, but you can test API by running the EA in the strategy tester.

I guess this means it is something else MetaQuotes are hoping to make money on.

cja:
I was reading through the HedgeTerminal API stuff on the Metaquotes site and came across this

If you have not purchased the library and only wish to test it, then EA operation in real time will not be available to you, but you can test API by running the EA in the strategy tester.

I guess this means it is something else MetaQuotes are hoping to make money on.

One more BS by mt

They must be desperate when they are trying to sell that crap

If they intend to sell that, a lot becomes clear

Pickpocketing is always a sign of a close end

checkin:
If they intend to sell that, a lot becomes clear Pickpocketing is always a sign of a close end

especially since the EAs must be rewritten in order to work with that thing

Who are they expecting will buy that thing

techmac:
especially since the EAs must be rewritten in order to work with that thing Who are they expecting will buy that thing

It will be like : here you go : metatrader 5 can do it, you do not need metatrader 4. And they will never bother to tell that it has nothing in common to what mt4 does. They are in a hole and they are blaming us for not accepting the bs mt5

Reason: