Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 212

Ovo:
Lol.

BTW, I looked into the MQL4 site today and learnt something new from them again:

Now they are really selling snake oil

Ovo:
Lol.

BTW, I looked into the MQL4 site today and learnt something new from them again:

It is still there

It will become the most successful market item they will sell

checkin:
It is still there It will become the most successful market item they will sell

And it remains there. Maybe somebody from mq is using it (that would explain the new metatrader 4)

Happy new year MetaQuotes and may 2015 bring all the traders and coders the support and care we have come to expect.

cja:
Happy new year MetaQuotes and may 2015 bring all the traders and coders the support and care we have come to expect.

All that and I wish them moderators that know who gpwr is (so that they do not tell that something qpwr coded is "wrongly coded, but they try to learn from him)

techmac:
All that and I wish them moderators that know who gpwr is (so that they do not tell that something qpwr coded is "wrongly coded, but they try to learn from him)

I doubt that qpwr gives a damn of what that moderator is talking

mladen:
I doubt that qpwr gives a damn of what that moderator is talking

You are probably right

After all, a dog can only bark, not talk

techmac:
You are probably right After all, a dog can only bark, not talk

If you are talking about the guy that told this :

Please check your code. Error 0 means your if statement is executed while the OrderSend statement is not.

then that is not barking either. That is just blabbing of someone that has no idea about metatrader coding at all. Sad that someone like that will be takes serious

Files:
mq.gif  22 kb

checkin:
If you are talking about the guy that told this :

then that is not barking either. That is just blabbing of someone that has no idea about metatrader coding at all. Sad that someone like that will be takes serious

That looks like a metatrader bug

If the ticket number returned by OrderSend() is not > 0, then there must be an error code different than 0.

mladen:
That looks like a metatrader bug If the ticket number returned by OrderSend() is not > 0, then there must be an error code different than 0.

Yep, it looks like

But it is "easier" to brush off the poor guy then to know what is happening with that code - that moderator has no idea what is he doing

Reason: