Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 154

checkin:
Man, just getting worse PS: the "release" will be in June. If it is going to work like 652, God help us

Now compiler re-compile de-compile codes with no error, no warnings, not even "de-compilation codes is prohibited".

Everything is fine on track.

Tomcat98

mladen:
One of the news is that now you have to confirm regular ex4 libraries calls too (till now you had to do that only for dll functions imports). So, libraries like stdlib and similar must be allowed by checking the following in the options (or the indicator, script or EA will not work) :

One more "joy" for people that are used to write their functions in libraries

I think this one was in the original "AlphaBeta" released last summer, OMG it is nearly a year now we have been thrashing around in this morass. I could not get library calls to work then and not much has changed.

AlphaTrader, BetaTrader, AlphaBetaTrader, FrankenTrader, HastaLaVistaTrader???

after the overwhelming success of the latest Metatrader, could there be a Metaquotes movie business in the pipeline

1st of the Meta franchise could be, Trade Hard

then Trade Hard 2

Trade Hard with a Vengeance

MetaTrader Free or MetaTrader Hard

A Good Day to Trade Hard

and the final film of the franchise.. Trade hardest with Metatrader

no prizes for guessing who could play the villain

personally i'm looking forward to the 4th film

and now with the browser function or whatever it is, are we to expect adverts appearing and scrolling over the screen after a short period inactivity on the platform

anyone for MetaBingo, while drinking MetaVodka

checkin:
Man, just getting worse PS: the "release" will be in June. If it is going to work like 652, God help us

June is next week

If brokers force these to us that is it ...

checkin:
Biggest news : web request

Now imagine what can it be used for. They are planing a web browser

No browser, it seems more like implementation of a standard wininet command sequence.

If you type it in the Metaeditor, you get a syntax help for the command, which leads me to that assumption.

I have not tried whether it was yet implemented - I had no reason, a function which fails unless I explicitly specify additional information elsewhere is not for me. Nevertheless it may be valuable to coders not very experienced with wininet and winapi.

Ovo:
No browser, it seems more like implementation of a standard wininet command sequence.

If you type it in the Metaeditor, you get a syntax help for the command, which leads me to that assumption.

I have not tried whether it was yet implemented - I had no reason, a function which fails unless I explicitly specify additional information elsewhere is not for me. Nevertheless it may be valuable to coders not very experienced with wininet and winapi.

:):)

Isn't that funny : now they are going to help us in coding After all the bugs they left in their flagship

checkin:
:):):) Isn't that funny : now they are going to help us in coding After all the bugs they left in their flagship

I don't think that they are helping

They are restricting : all must be controlled by their web accessing "machine". All in all I guess that they are trying to prevent other signal sellers from being able to sell signals to metatrader users. But if they are trying to do that, it is nonsense : not going to explain why, but it is

bingofx:
Guys is it makes sense to download my latest Hotforex Mt4 or stay put with my current version, any advice?

As far as I am aware last release build was 625

All the later builds are betas - I think that you should better wait till your broker updates your metatrader (or all sort of things can happen - see just one example (build 654) : as you can see from the ppicture it is logged in, so what does that bunch of cannot login means and where am I logged in?

Files:
timer.gif  92 kb

Build 654 :

Good news : they fixed OnTimer() and Sleep() functions

Bad news : OnDeinit() is called just in some occasions (it is not called when time frame, symbol or account is changed for example)

Some bugs cleaned, some new ... the usual

The important is that they are selling virtual servers too now

Reason: