Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 48

techmac:
Still not "bug talk" in the English section of metaquotes site. Losing hope that we will get a permision to talk about the bugs by new year there

I wouldn't mind that silence if there was any information at all of what exactly have been corrected and if the errors I have been noticing since the start were corrected. But, this way it is like a death and dumb game - useless time we are losing because we are not given any information

mladen:
As far as I see you guys are doing some good work there. Keep it up

Thank you.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about MQL4 support in our platform we will be glad to help )

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about MQL4 support in our platform we will be glad to help )

I have successfully installed and have registered, but have not been able to run the platform with a demo account.

I think they have to give more facilities for demo accounts, to capture a large customer base.

mladen:
I wouldn't mind that silence if there was any information at all of what exactly have been corrected and if the errors I have been noticing since the start were corrected. But, this way it is like a death and dumb game - useless time we are losing because we are not given any information

You mean you wouldn't mind being treated in a civilized manner? :):)

I think that it is the last thing we can expect from metaquotes right now

mladen:
Roman,

A question :

Why is this happening? When I start the protarder I get something like on this picture :

When I change time frame and go back then it is OK (like on this picture) :

Our support will contact you via email on order to investigate this problem.

Roman_Nalivayko:
Our support will contact you via email on order to investigate this problem.

Isn't this refreshing! Try it with MetaQuotes. I had a problem regarding their first implementation of decompilation prevention and my broker submitted it to MetaQuotes and they responded by accusing me of using decompiled code rather than investigating the problem.

Tzuman:
Isn't this refreshing! Try it with MetaQuotes. I had a problem regarding their first implementation of decompilation prevention and my broker submitted it to MetaQuotes and they responded by accusing me of using decompiled code rather than investigating the problem.

Tzuman

I could not agree more on this point

Roman_Nalivayko:
At least everyone who interested in PT3 can send message to his broker in order to speed up this process )

Good idea, I will do.

I think you (i.e. your firm) also do the necessary marketing work for informing both the traders and the brokers about the advantages of PT3.

Build 550. Same errors (only now it is working like build 547 was doing - seems that they reverted the build this time )

No news on metaquotes site either, except that the silence in the English part is now "total" - no posts regarding beta in last 2 days

Reason: