Discipline and hardwork are pillars of success.

Working to FOrex it is important to discipline yourself, one way to discipline yourselves is to control emotion, never let emotion dictate your decision making. Dedication in work is also important, if you work very hard in Forex then you are happy what you are working for and it always lead to a great result.

Melle:
Working to FOrex it is important to discipline yourself, one way to discipline yourselves is to control emotion, never let emotion dictate your decision making. Dedication in work is also important, if you work very hard in Forex then you are happy what you are working for and it always lead to a great result.

I kinda agree with your post. That is true, as a trader you have to learn that emotion can never dictate your decision making. One golden rule here in trading.

[TABLE]

Discipline is one of the most important characteristics a trader must have, so you must always remember to stick to your system! No system will ever work for you if you don't stick to the rules, so remember to be disciplined not only in trading but also in your life and you will see this will lead you to continued success.

[/TABLE]

Indeed, it is true that discipline is very much needed in order to make good money from trading. We cannot become successful trader if we are not disciplined in our trading.

Yes you said right thng without discipline we can not do trading in managed way . It teach us how to enter and exit in market. How much our amount should be used in trading . We do all trading in proper way after making analysis and then wait with patience for best results.

It is like that in any job if you want to succeed in what you are doing. There are no shortcuts on the way to learning and eventually knowing what exactly are you doing. And if you do not know what are you doing better not to do it (forex especially since you can lose everything you have just because you don't know what are you doing)

I agree with you on this topic. They are required in order to succeed, not only in forex but in other aspects of life as well.

Yeah, I agree with you.

I think we also need passion too.

There's no doubt that discipline play the most important role in our trading career, thus if someone can't discipline themselves, then they will likely to lose more they can afford to.

Reason: