Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 44

For some time I thought that they are doing that on purpose.

Now I think that they do it because of the ignorance

It came to a phase when moderators are quarreling among each other on metaquotes site what is going on with English section beta tests results. Not even funny any more

No updates, no changes

The "news" from metaquotes is the following : "Metaquotes is preparing a slower versionof MT4". I simply have no comment on the bolded part and what does that have to do with wrong parameters passing (for example) is a complete mistery to me

That is probably an announcement that it will be as "fast" as metatrader 5. Lucky us :):) We are going to have time to drink coffee while the terminal draws a simple indicator

techmac:
That is probably an announcement that it will be as "fast" as metatrader 5. Lucky us :):) We are going to have time to drink coffee while the terminal draws a simple indicator

that "speed" is not something to look forward. I hope you are wrong

mladen:
that "speed" is not something to look forward. I hope you are wrong

Judging from the "speed" this beta is developed, we are a long time before we actually see that "speed"

techmac:
Judging from the "speed" this beta is developed, we are a long time before we actually see that "speed"

if Metatrader4

or MT4.somethings development gets any slower it will be going backwards

if its not already

WR1:
if Metatrader4

or MT4.somethings development gets any slower it will be going backwards

if its not already

Yep

Right now we are somewhere at 2008-2009 :):)

techmac:
Yep Right now we are somewhere at 2008-2009 :):)

maybe it would help Metaquote's if we all switched back to Windows 98

do they realise its 2013 - why does this mickey mouse platform not find and set up strategy's yet?

anyone would think they are working in someone else's best interests

its going to bite them in the ass

and us

they say "careful what you wish for" but all we wish for is a nice trading platform without all the headaches

oh well.. suppose we can't have everything

WR1:
maybe it would help Metaquote's if we all switched back to Windows 98

do they realise its 2013 - why does this mickey mouse platform not find and set up strategy's yet?

anyone would think they are working in someone else's best interests

its going to bite them in the ass

and us

they say "careful what you wish for" but all we wish for is a nice trading platform without all the headaches

oh well.. suppose we can't have everything

I guess that the approach is that "they (users) are getting what they deserve"

I know it is not in a line of a well behavior, but think about it. Metatrader still has a wrong macd. Metatrader still has a wrong sar. Metatrader has a wrong adx. Metatrader has a moving average that calculates different values if you calculate all the chart bars and if you calculate bars-1 bars. And so on, and so on (of metatrader 5 better not to start to talk at all). In all these years they were told about all those issues, and what was the answer? Ranging from a complete ignoring to a "you do not know what are you talking about" (that was told to linuxser when he pointed out to metaquotes that their adx is wrong - he never received apologies for being called names even when the whole world knew about the adx problem).

Or see the metatrader official code base. Or better yet : DON'T (if you want to use reliable and efficient code)

So, through all these years, we are having a "users are ignorant" attitude which is just extended with these "new" builds. Nothing new. Unfortunately

Reason: