Questions about elite and advanced section items - page 17

Jim Clark:
Hello,

Meanwhile, it isn´t possible Elite / Advanced Indicators not buy individually but only for $ 12, - per month. But you also get 10 pieces. Unfortunately, I can´t find a clue to whether it is a subscription, so if I have to pay every month $ 12, - or it is a one-shot deal. On my inquiries with the support I have unfortunately received no response. Maybe someone can help me here.

Regards

Jim Clark

You can buy individual item : log out and then do the buying (but then the price is different)

Anyway, it is a subscription, and if you want to use it only for 10 items, simple cancel it as soon as you downloaded 10 items (cancel it with paypal) and then next month it will not be charged (again it is done by paypal)

PS: request regarding elite and advanced items are done exclusively for subscribers of those sections. Package subscribers can not ask changes or adjustments

Dear mladen,

many Thanks for the very fast response.

I don´t like subscription, but now I can honestly go shopping

Many Greatings

Jim Clark

mladen:
Wulong10 It is posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179686/page14

Hi Mladen,

Can i ask you if it's possible to add a buffer inside it with the same value of the indicator window so i can read with my EA? I've tried with buffer0, and all the others, but never get the same value of the indicator line...

Thank you for your help!

Dave

babagoproject:
Hi Mladen,

Can i ask you if it's possible to add a buffer inside it with the same value of the indicator window so i can read with my EA? I've tried with buffer0, and all the others, but never get the same value of the indicator line...

Thank you for your help!

Dave

babagoproject

If you are referring to ift from that post, the value is in the first buffer

mladen:
babagoproject If you are referring to ift from that post, the value is in the first buffer

Thanks Mladen,

yes i refer to that indicator.

I tried to use the first buffer (number 0) but, as show in the picture, values print for each candle aren't the same as the indicator slope.. They are much different..

babagoproject:
Thanks Mladen,

yes i refer to that indicator.

I tried to use the first buffer (number 0) but, as show in the picture, values print for each candle aren't the same as the indicator slope.. They are much different..

What is your iCustom() call line from the EA?

Post it here for checking

mladen:
What is your iCustom() call line from the EA? Post it here for checking

iCustom(CurrentSymbol(),PERIOD_H1,"cfb adaptive IFT of Rsi_mtf+alerts_v1 nmc","60",2,20,50,6,6,5,5,0,true,"0",2,-0.8,0.8,true,"alertssettings",false,true,true,false,false,"arrowssettings",true,"iftarrows",Lime,Orange ,0,0);

it's done with ea generator..

All other indicators (also yours) works well..

babagoproject:
iCustom(CurrentSymbol(),PERIOD_H1,"cfb adaptive IFT of Rsi_mtf+alerts_v1 nmc","60",2,20,50,6,6,5,5,0,true,"0",2,-0.8,0.8,true,"alertssettings",false,true,true,false,false,"arrowssettings",true,"iftarrows",Lime,Orange ,0,0);

it's done with ea generator..

All other indicators (also yours) works well..

Try like this :

iCustom(CurrentSymbol(),PERIOD_H1,"cfb adaptive IFT of Rsi_mtf+alerts_v1 nmc","",2,20,50,6,6,5,5,0,true,"",2,-0.8,0.8,false,"",false,true,true,false,false,"",false,"iftarrows",Lime,Orange,0,0);

Also, be aware that interpolated value might not be the values you are looking for. You are looking for a true value of that indicator in 1 hour time frame, and then you should turn off the interpolation if the indicator om the chart when you are comparing values

mladen:
Try like this :

iCustom(CurrentSymbol(),PERIOD_H1,"cfb adaptive IFT of Rsi_mtf+alerts_v1 nmc","",2,20,50,6,6,5,5,0,true,"",2,-0.8,0.8,false,"",false,true,true,false,false,"",false,"iftarrows",Lime,Orange,0,0);

Also, be aware that interpolated value might not be the values you are looking for. You are looking for a true value of that indicator in 1 hour time frame, and then you should turn off the interpolation if the indicator om the chart when you are comparing values

Same problem.... ;-(

Interpolation is off..

Time frame H1 on chart and on indicator..

babagoproject:
Same problem.... ;-(

Interpolation is off..

Time frame H1 on chart and on indicator..

Sorry

No idea what can cause that

Reason: